• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full Set of "Insured" Stat Scrolls

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
These items were obtained at an EM event. They are +5 - +25 Stat scrolls NOT CURSED. Curious as to what they are worth?

Thank you in advance for any help that is given!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are from the britain invasion some time ago. The harrowers they spawned in trammel that convinced everyone it should never happen again. I've seen them sell for up to 5mill each. Never seen a set sell.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hmm these are much much older than that. I have seen the +25 sell for around 20-30m and figured a full set might get much more? I did not know that an event producing non-cursed insurable stat scrolls had been done more than once :(

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it wasn't really an event. it was part of the britain invasions. it happened on every shard and they did a handful of harrowers in trammel. It led to the sentiment that they should never spawn a harrower in trammel again, even for an event. Something about spawning them in trammel made them default as uncursed.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been at least 5 harrowers spawned in tram, the last occurring less than two months ago. Each harrower has 16 scrolls...so that is a minimum of 90 scrolls. I personally have a 10 and a 20 from the last one...which took place on Chessy.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
WoW. Great. Awesome. Sooo the value on these items have been severely diminished over the past few years to say the least heh. Well, I mean, even a cursed +25 stat goes for what 6-9m depending on what shard your on, right? So an un-cursed one must be worth more, no?

Is anyone interested in a full set of insurable stat scrolls? What would someone be willing to pay for these items? Hypothetical situation, what would "You" pay for them? :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people pay 6-9 mil to use the scroll, personally i wouldn't pay for uncursed ones because its nothing special to me still the same graphic as a cursed one and if i was tempted to use it i couldn't because i would know its rare, on a side note i found an uncursed 120 veterinary scroll on an asian shard a couple years ago for like 500k so i bought it, no idea of its origin

F

Fraggles

They are from the britain invasion some time ago. The harrowers they spawned in trammel that convinced everyone it should never happen again. I've seen them sell for up to 5mill each. Never seen a set sell.
There have been at least 2 people that have said what the thing they are worth

F

Fraggles

people pay 6-9 mil to use the scroll, personally i wouldn't pay for uncursed ones because its nothing special to me still the same graphic as a cursed one and if i was tempted to use it i couldn't because i would know its rare, on a side note i found an uncursed 120 veterinary scroll on an asian shard a couple years ago for like 500k so i bought it, no idea of its origin
And here is another

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Neither of those were Price Checks.... "Seen them sell for up to 5m" ... well I have seen the +25 sell for 30m alone... So possibly 5-30m ea? Perhaps? what about the fact that its a full set that would be extremely hard to piece together? The other post lists nothing about a price check at all just says that the "Cursed" +25 scrolls sell for 6-9m meaning this one couldn't get less than that and should get more because its a rare, no?