• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Full Coal Platemail Armor Set (ORIGIN)

C

Chiera

a silly question maybe, but if coal armor isn't marked how can it be distinguished from the armor from the latest invasion ?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly it can't, so coal armor needs to have exceptional or crafters tag really

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well,

I think and I have always thought that I have a genuine coal plate suit.
I bought the suit and coal ore from a well known collector on this boards so I stick my neck out and say there are a difference between coal armor and invasion armor.And its quite easy to see the difference.

I do believe that there are alot of fake suits out there and I do think its time to put up some rules on how to determine that suit is really a genuine coal suit.I know that coal suits have been duped more than one period of time.

So experts go ahead and tell me and others how to determine if the suit is COAL.

Meanwhile I try to dig up the evidence I have for my suit...

BTW,in case anyone still wonder.
Invasion armor is darker than coal ! !
Sad but true,for my suit anyway,if anyones opinion differ from mine please go ahead and test and post some wonder pics.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to say that the reason that I really want this to be cleared once and for all is that the suit mention above was my entrance to rares collecting !!!
No fun if I started with a lie.

Im a smith at heart so I started with smith items and still try to do.
:D

Regards
The Scandinavian