• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fukiya Dart bug?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello i have a ninja stealth archer.
i use fukiya to poison.

i have made several piles of darts out of 500 wood each, this gives me 998 darts. i dont know where those last 2 go but oh well..

here is the problem..

i had those deadly poisoned.

you can poison the whole stack with one bottle.

it seems that when you put 10 in the dartgun, it becomes poisoned with 12 charges.

when you use a few darts, the charges go down.

say you have 5 darts left and you add 5 more.

the charges dont go back up :(

basically when you get done with your fighting, you have to throw out the darts you dont use, or make sure you use them all up :( witch sucks cause the gun only holds 10..

anyone else having this problem?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my skill is around 75 and its working good, i get a dp off about 1 in 3
im guessing it gets better as it goes up?

there isnt much to read on them.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive done some testing and figured it out, while you can dp a whole stack of 998 darts with one bottle, the whole stack only gets 12 charges of dp. seems to be a game bug.

this means your first loading of the darts, it takes 10 darts off the pile, and 10 dp charges. this leaves 2 charges left for 988 darts.. the next time you take 10 darts off you only have 1 charge left.. this means you either need to dp the whole stack every time you load the gun, or you need to only make darts out of 6 boards at a time and have 100 stacks in your bank :(

this really needs to get looked at ASAP.. makes these darts semi useless...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I sell darts on my vendor I make a stack then use the fukiya to divide them into stacks of ten, load and unload. I don't have poisoning, I assume my customers poison these stacks.

Does that help?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no because 10 darts dont get you very far and i have over 5k of them in my bank in stacks of 1000.

i was hoping since you can get the whole stack dpd they stay dpd when you load them.

F

Fink

The workaround is to make stacks of 12 darts, and deadly poison each of these stacks. This adds 12 charges of poison to the 12 darts, and any time you load the pipe from darts so prepared, you get the poison on each shot.

Basically, you can't "cheat" and thin out 12 poison charges over 500 darts, you must have 1-to-1 poison charges & darts.

Same applies to shuriken, although it's not possible to stack more than 10 of these, as they're stacked via loading them into a belt (something that should be fixed to make outfitting a ninja less of a hassle :wall:).

G

Gwendar-SP

I think darts are like the stars - exceptional gives 2 uses, non-exceptional gives 1 so there were some non exceptional ones produced.

My understanding is that you can only poison 10 darts at a time. At least when we make darts we seperate into piles of 10 and poison each pile.

A

Ash

ive done some testing and figured it out, while you can dp a whole stack of 998 darts with one bottle, the whole stack only gets 12 charges of dp. seems to be a game bug.

this means your first loading of the darts, it takes 10 darts off the pile, and 10 dp charges. this leaves 2 charges left for 988 darts.. the next time you take 10 darts off you only have 1 charge left.. this means you either need to dp the whole stack every time you load the gun, or you need to only make darts out of 6 boards at a time and have 100 stacks in your bank :(

this really needs to get looked at ASAP.. makes these darts semi useless...
It sounds like stretching one bottle of poison to apply to 1000 darts is the bug. After all you can't apply 1000 charges to a dagger, you can only apply 12 and so it is reasonable to assume that is all you can apply to darts, so any attempt to extract and extra 988 charges is what I would call the bug.