• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From the man who brought you "Defender"

G

Protector!

Noxin has brought out a new flash game, which may be familiar to some of you!

If you enjoyed Defender, I think you'll love this!

G

Imagine that.

It looks better then KR.

^^

Good work Noxin =P

5% Luck

<blockquote><hr>

Imagine that.

It looks better then KR.

^^

Good work Noxin =P

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one LOL

I

imported_mr.blackmage

yeah, after 5 levels I realized there were skill points that I could use. I'm wasting way too much of my time

G

I've left a few UO "zings" in there even though my intention is to move it away from that focus. Of particular note are the sound effects mainly being from UO - I could have replaced them, but 90% are royalty free sound effects anyway, I want to always have a reference to the game that encouraged me to take a dive and produce them.

I don't want to be pre-emptive, and I don't think this is really an appropriate place to go on too much about it, but given it originates from Defender which was a piece of extensive UO fan-art; It's been notably succesful.. so much so I'll even use a smiley.

Gencore: Bloody hell, Congrats on finishing it, the best time I've seen from start to finish is over 10 hours.