• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement From the Desk of King Blackthorn of Britannia, the Banishment of the Governor of Britain.

Your Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Was kind of cruel what Rick did to her. :(

And Carol is so much more awesome!
Wait, it was cruel what Rick did to Carol but it's ok to exile Solus? Double standard?!

And no, Solus is much more awesome than Carol.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OT & OOC
Can we please not mix one if my favorite tv shows with my favorite fantasy world, it's a bit much!

Please do not mix your lies with Truth and Fact Cat. Every citizen and Warden rider that left Trinsic that day were first cleared by the Kings High Physician. Not one rider became ill after returning from delivering the message,and all joined the fight. *scratches head* Come to think if it, I do not remember seeing the rider dispatched to Britain in the cleansing battles!
*walks off to check the Wardens barracks*

T

Tazar

In addition to the murder of the innocents, we have a small matter of treason to discuss. The actions of Solus were in direct violation of the King's order given during the recent Governor's Meeting. Treason alone brings a death penalty.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pens letter*

Lord Lew,

While I understand rulers like yourself may look down upon the title of a Lady, I assure you, like your title as Governor and Lord it was earned. I also don't appreciate your slander,calling me a liar! As a supposed paladin and Governor of Trinsic I would expect much more. While you may interpret my questioning of events as lies, I assure you like other citizens we wish to get to the bottom of what is occuring behind closed doors with the Governors. Didn't the King's own town criers of the land say to avoid the plague in Trinsic and avoid travel to Trinsic? And now you assure the citizens of this good land that your riders from Trinsic were cleared by the Kings High Physician. But of course no other city governor could have known that! All they knew was to avoid Trinsic because of a plague. And now you aren't even certain whether your riders were infected or not, as all can't be accounted for yet again. And you wonder why the Governor of Britain was unable to respond to your call. Perhaps the rider never arrived in Britain? Perhaps he died of the plague along the way? But please let us know once you figure out what is occurring in your city?

Signed

Lady CaT

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
One night last week I happened into a tavern in Brit after pushing back the Minax spawn and happen to spy several Odd patrons in one of the back corners were it seemed darker and harder to catch a good glimpse of them.
But their words is what caught my interest and of course once they saw me they seem to be much less excited and quieter.
But their shoes gave them away. They were poorly dressed, sort of rag tag but the shoes were well made and not from any cobbler in this area.

What I over heard was a conspiracy theory. Seems the citizens have three possible theories on this Solus matter.
First that Lord Solus is truly is that heavy handed and out right murdered innocents.
The second is, he may have been affected by this disease and had his alchemists conjure up some type of potion to stave off the major effects of this disease and is the guinea pig trying it before his healers let this secret out.
The Third theory is what made me anxious the most, Seems theirs thoughts that the King let these refugees wander about other towns and didnt take action soon enough to keep this disease at bay.

Wonder if the nay sayers realize how diificult the decision would be if they had to put down friends or a family member even, if that disease were to have effected a love one.

My thoughts are, I certainly hope Lord Lew has scoured every nook an cranny of Trinsic and rid it of any vermin or insect that may yet carry this disease.

I will have to send a message off to the King about the shoes....... The Shoes

Last edited:

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
innocent solus is! He made the extremely hard decision that rules must make, the few must be sacrificed for the good of many. also An Corp.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

A darkness has fallen over Vesper recently. We had a strange visitor about the town, showing itself occasionally. It seems to be seeking something, someone, I am unsure.

Who are you? What is your purpose? Those where the queries it seems to ask those who encountered the dark figure.

There have been several reports of sightings in various places throughout Vesper.

Much to my surprise, as I traveled to my office to catch up on some paperwork, I was met by a shadow hovering over the building.
A tower-like edifice seemed to appear out of nowhere, bearing two guardians at its entrance.
Upon entering its doorway, it held the Chaos tile on the floor leading to a passageway.

Curiosity caught hold and I ventured though the passage to find myself face to face with a collection of old artifacts from days gone by.
They seemed to be glowing with some sort of energy. The place seemed familiar and upon a few more steps, I realized where I was.
Upon closer inspection, I gasped as I read the sign on the outside of the building, “The Citadel of the Void.. owned by Solus”.

Summoning my mount I headed back to back to Vesper, with hopes to locate a witness to these acts. There sitting on the bench at the mint of Vesper
was one of the smartest women in the lands, Faeryl. Explaining my dilemma , she agreed to join me for a trip back to the citadel and spent hours looking over the items within its walls.
In light of the king’s declaration into the actions of our capital’s governor regarding the poor soul’s of Trinsic, the gold bars showcased on his floor that read,
“A gold bar as payment for committing murder’ did not bode well. We both agreed this was something that needed further investigation.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
perhaps we should confiscate all the suspicious items, its not like solus will need them after the trial, *grins while looking at a guillotine*