• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS From the Desk of EM Faine Morgan August 2019

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Catskills! It's that time again. Time to wrap up one month and get ready for another!

I'd like to extend a special thank you to everyone who participated in the Reward Grounds Deco Contest - Summer Fun. If you have not had a chance to view the awesome handiwork of your fellow players, I'd encourage you to visit the back yard at the Reward Hall and take a look. I have a group of EM's that have agreed to judge the entries and the winner will be announced soon. I'm hoping to have this be a seasonal event so start planning your design for fall now!

Congratulations to Circe for finding, and turning in, that elusive Kingfish as July's Fish of the Month! Your entry shall soon grace the halls of Luna Mint as a testament to your perseverance!

As always, if anyone would like their fish returned, please message me and I will make arrangements to get it back to you.

August's Fish, which must be caught between August 1st and August 27th, is the Summer Dragonfish. Entries can be dropped in the mailbox at either the reward hall in Malas or the Meeting Hall near the Britain Moongate. The reward hall can be accessed by jumping via the portal near the EM Hall in Britain. The Meeting Hall is located due north of the Britain moongate. While I realize this is a dungeon fish, I'm hoping it might be a tad easier to catch than the Kingfish. *crosses fingers*

August Events - *slight disclaimer - keep an eye here and on Facebook for possible date changes. August is looking to be a bit spastic and I may have to make adjustments. I will give as much notice as possible.

Monday, August 5th - 7:30 p.m. - Council Meeting with the King - Blackthorn's Castle
Thursday, August 8th - 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint
Thursday, August 22nd - 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint
As always, thoughts, suggestions and comments are always welcome via email at [email protected] or you can follow me on Facebook.
See you in Sosaria!