• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From My Office

C

Cal_Mythic

Hey,
when the team cleared out of EA/RS there were a few things that went into storage.

We were just going through one of the closets and found this. I'm putting it up in my office. It's an actual painting not a poster.

I think it's cool

Attachments

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey that's neat!
I recognize the Ogre guy (paroxy?) on the left and the female elf, but the background characters and scenery is something else!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to buy the giant dragon image you guys have o.0

O

Old Man of UO

How many points do you think Cal will get for that painting in the next Brit Spring Cleaning event?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought that was a tent in the background but its a Reptalon wing :D Sweet.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Cal - Geek trap successfull.

I applaud your work sir.

Exgirlfriend

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,
when the team cleared out of EA/RS there were a few things that went into storage.

We were just going through one of the closets and found this. I'm putting it up in my office. It's an actual painting not a poster.

I think it's cool
I think it would be cool if it said "06/11/2010 banned all the cheater's in UO". Talk about something that's been in the closet for way to long...jeez

S

siyeng0

I never noticed the Grizzle in the background. It looks like it's LOLing.

...I love Grizzles!

</pointless post>

B

BeefSupreme

That's great. Good work! Who did this? Someone in the office?

Reminds me of something my GF would do.

She's done two Dark Knight returns covers so far for a Christmas present,
Have to wait til next year for the other two. :)

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is fantastic !

Mr. Cal what else did you 'find?' :popcorn: some Ral Partha-esq UO lead figures or UO coffee mugs and beach towels ?

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I know many of us would pay a lot of money to get our hands on some of the items in that closet.