• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friendlist

• Thread starter Novak(Caci)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Novak(Caci)

Now we have the new chat system like Global chat.
But a young asked me where is the friendlist to add you.
Im tired each time to say use icq.
So dear devs it would be olso great if we have a friendlist to add friends and to see if they are online.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know about others, but I know I wouldn't want to be added to someones friends list that I didn't know, and them knowing when I'm logged in. I wouldn't mind a friends list if players, had the choice to deny being add to someones friends list, and also had the choice to be able to block others on their friends list seeing them on, if they just want to not be bothered.

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I don't know about others, but I know I wouldn't want to be added to someones friends list that I didn't know, and them knowing when I'm logged in. I wouldn't mind a friends list if players, had the choice to deny being add to someones friends list, and also had the choice to be able to block others on their friends list seeing them on, if they just want to not be bothered.
Thats pretty much how every other game out there handles chat preferences...UO wouldn`t be any different I`m sure.

P

PowerFullPete

We had a friends list in KR, you could add someone as a friend and see when they were online. Was very handy, wish it still was on.Had some nice uses forsure!

S

Splup

Yeah I see no reason why this should not be implemented.

Would be nice.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe make it so you have to both be each others friend in order for them to see your info (logged on etc). I get harassed enough as it is by customers, lol.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe make it so you have to both be each others friend in order for them to see your info (logged on etc). I get harassed enough as it is by customers, lol.
I agree. If I want to be a "loner" for the day, the last thing I want is for people finding me and bugging me (no offense to my friends) It's just that sometimes I am busy and want to be left alone to get things finished up.