• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Friend/Foe targeting?

P

pgcd

Is there any way (maybe with legacy targeting?) to have the equivalent of separate targeting for friends and enemies? I've already been killed by my cu sidhe because I mistakenly fireballed him after healing, instead of going back to the enemy it was targeting...

C

Caelas

Something I'd love to see with the targeting system is a filter of sorts. For example in the Luna invasion (which, by the way, killed my SA client no less than 10 times...) I found myself wasting a lot of time hitting my Target Next Enemy button because of the large amounts of EVs and Flesh Golems running about. I know they are classified as an enemy...but who wants to flame an EV that is trying to be helpful?

P

pgcd

Something I'd love to see with the targeting system is a filter of sorts. For example in the Luna invasion (which, by the way, killed my SA client no less than 10 times...) I found myself wasting a lot of time hitting my Target Next Enemy button because of the large amounts of EVs and Flesh Golems running about. I know they are classified as an enemy...but who wants to flame an EV that is trying to be helpful?
That is one of my biggest grievances... Apparently, only noto is used to decide who's an "enemy" and who isn't, while I'd like it was something more like "this thing might decide to attack you".

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is very annoying indeed.
In Trammel, there is no reason to attack an EV or a summon. At least have an option for 'attack summons' or something.