• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fridays night tram vesper caslte idoc

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday around 10 pm central time a Tram Vesper castle went idoc & fell.

I was tryin to get the soul stones to save as they belong to a friend. Some oen picked up a few of them.

Im hopein that they read these boards & will get in touch with me on gettin those from them

Im not sure y the caslte fell, as a few asked me last night, but the owner is in the army & last i knew was in iraq

SO if u got any of the soulstones, & im not sure if he had any of his pbd's in the castle, but if u got any PLEASE contact me & hopefully I can get em back for him. I know an idoc is a free for all & stuff, Im not askin for any of the items, it fell so its all fair game. Just his souls stones & any pbd's that might have been there, as they do nothing but act deco for anyone else as they are account bound.

thx :bowdown:
Kacey
25-983-212