• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Suprise hunt 2/26/10 Canceled

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Guys,, I have to travel and will only have my very slow and problematic lap top with me. Feel free to meet and hunt if someone wants to get a group together. I will hopefully be back in time for the chicken fights on sat. Suprise hunt will continues next friday.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It would figure he'd have to cancel, when I finally make it home to hunt for the first time in 3 weeks...

IF anyone still wants to hunt, meet me at WBB at 10 Eastern/9 Central Tonight, and we'll go to the Sleeping Dragon spawn in Tokuno. It's got easy early spawn, rather tough end spawn (but don't all champs), and of course, the chance for SoTs and replica drops. There's also a nearby shrine for rezzing, if all else fails.

reptile slayers will be recommended, but there are also revenant lions (undead) and oni as part of the spawn. The boss is considered "Snake", and the two upper levels have Hiryu (which are dragons).

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Basara, my laptop is just not up to it anymore, you would just be rezing me. The only thing I can do is crafting and restocking vendors when I am on it. Let me know how it goes.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well, no one showed up on such late notice, so I'm just running around the spawn trying to get SoTs since I can't advance it past 5 candles...