• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Night Hunts resume in two weeks

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Branwyn of Errol

Hail citizens of Catskills,
As most of you know by now, Callie and her committee have worked hard to bring us the Fabulous Fall Festival; a series of events of all sorts open to all members of the community. The Festivals opens this evening in Scara Brea Trammel at the Community Center followed by a jousting tournament.
We hope that all who are able will attend the festival and participate when you are able.
Our regularly scheduled Friday night hunts will resume the Friday following close of the festival.
Have a great weekend!:hug:
BarefootPrincess-Guardian of Kinship SCB

C

Callie

Aye, the events for tonight will proceed as planned.

Additionally if there is enough interest tomorrow night I am prepared to proceed with the Naked Dungeon Run.

However, in light of the publish looming so close and folks trying to gain those last few skills and resources and slayers.....all other fall festival events have been postponed. (see separate post)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm prepared to help tomorrow, my real life plans fell through (darn sick friends!).

And if nobody shows tomorrow, then I'll just strip nekkid and run myself!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What does one do in a Naked Dungeon Run? I assume you'd be naked, and running through a dungeon would be involved :D

C

Callie

Aye, Naked Dungeon Runs are fun!

You show up, just and your....well just you. IF you are a mage, you may bring a plain spellbook with the spells, and necros may bring a full necro book (no scrappers, slayer books or ossian grimoires).
Armor will be collected as you slay monsters throughout the dungeon. Bonus prizes for the first person who collects and meets the character at the bottom of the dungeon with a full armor set of the same type.
Full armor set = head gear, gorget, tunic, legs, sleeves, and gloves
You must have a full set of armor to hand to the character at the bottom of the dungeon in order to complete the Run.
NPC weapons and regs, arrows, bandies will be provided.
There will be folks available to rez inside the dungeon so you don't have to start all over again when you reach level four and get ambushed......

Mesphito

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OHHHHHH, you mean the TOONS are the ones that are naked!! *smacks forehead and puts clothes back on* I am glad, I was afraid I would be getting crumbs all in my well nevermind.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OHHHHHH, you mean the TOONS are the ones that are naked!! *smacks forehead and puts clothes back on* I am glad, I was afraid I would be getting crumbs all in my well nevermind.
Crumbs in your... keyboard? It's keyboard that you were thinking right? I bet that's it.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter