• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday night hunt night anyone?

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Branwyn of Errol

Looking for something to do Frday night? Want a way to earn some gold for the Royal Zoo and help Jeremiah's efforts to keep the steed? Or perhaps you need to earn some insurance $$ (or spend it dying as many of us do)?
We will be meeting at Yew gate at 8PM by the eastern sky to party and head off in search of the Vermin Horde with Ally Oop and her sidekick Barefoot. All are wecome to join the fun.

R

Rowen

i will do what i can to be there. what ever templete would be best. fel i will bring a decent pvp. tram just a temp im building.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Unfortunately, real life has reared it's ugly head and I won't be able to make it this week. I'll look forward to reading all about it tomorrow!!! Good luck to everyone and HAVE FUN! :)

S

Sabbath

Pretty good turnout - successfully took out Barracoon. I had a great time - thanks to all!

B

Branwyn of Errol

This is a bit late but thanks to all who came on the hunt Friday night. Nice to see that we can still put together a community activity on Cats.
We went to Valor and took on the vermin. They were not so bad as the many paragons that we had to combat there. There was superb teamwork and those who fell were quickly back in action. About the time Barracoon was defeated, the login servers went down so we called it a night. But here is always this coming Friday..and we will go out again to some adventure. Same time 8 PM estern and same place Yew moongate.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry I missed it. I would have liked to go, but we were in the midst of a thunderstorm at the time, and the last thing I wanted was the power to go out while I was at a champ spawn.

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try to make the next one, had to work friday night. Wish I coulda been there.