• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday night hunt night anyone?

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Branwyn of Errol

BarefootPrincess and Ally Oop really miss these and if even a small group of the remaining community are interested we would like to bring them back again.
So, beginning on Friday Septrmber 5th at 7:45 PM by the eastern sky we will begin to gather and party at Yew gate Trammel so we can get under way by 8:15 PM. Our first outing wil be an Ilshenar champ spawn.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday Night Hunts were some of the best times I had in game. I really do miss them and the camaraderie with other players that came from them. So if you need any help at all with them, I would be more than happy to help you organize these events. Catskills needs player ran events like this more than ever. I hope many other players speak up and want to take part too. Come on everyone it’s a great idea and you will have fun and make many new friends.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If I am in town, I will do my very best to make it and I'd be glad to help where and when I can. I agree that the Friday Nite Hunts were some of the most fun I've had in game. My life just simply got out of control so that I had no time to continue organizing each week. Thank you Barefoot and Ally for taking the lead on getting this going again. Let me know if I can help in any way. :)

M

mtman

Be nice to see them go again..ill take part whenever i can

J

jelinidas

These were always fun! If they only started a little later, my work schedule has now changed. Good luck and have fun!

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's a great idea and I would love to join you guys. Sounds fun!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A chance for fellowship and looting gold to donate to the zoo? I will be there if RL permits. I work until 9pm during the week and we have a 5 week old daughter needing our attention. Glad to see this part of the Catskills community getting dusted off. Once RL permits the Pet Fights to benefit the zoo will recieve similar attention.

B

Black04RedLine

I would likely be interested in finding SOMETHING to do; other than training new chars.

S

Sabbath

Hey we did it! Took down Barracoon - it was a little discombobulated at times but we all got the rezzes we needed and triumphed in the end. Wish everyone could have made it - we'll try again soon! Thanks to everyone there :thumbup1:

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed it, I ended up working friday night. I will try to make the next one.