• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Event: The Plague!

• Thread starter imported_Peppermace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Peppermace

Information about third teir and higher citied to The Syndicate on Atlantic

I

imported_Peppermace

Entrance to the spawn is located here:

Resources will be placed outside Bedlam and within the champion spawn region. If attendance is too low to attempt this spawn, an alternative event will be offered at that time to participants.

G

Also make sure you do the bedlam entrance quest before Friday, So you can get in and do the spawn!

Bum thou I can't make it Fridays "(

I

imported_Peppermace

Thanks for that add in, I forgot that myself. I'll provide the items you need to enter bedlam ten minutes or so before the event if anyone needs them.

G

hmmmm, last I checked that spawn was bugged and not able to be completed...

T

Terraxia

I have done that spawn with PAS and it is nasty. We did complete it a year or so ago and no one was too eager to do it again.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats a shame for them,to bad they could not have came along and gave it a second try. as it was it was quite fun allthough i had to leave early.. and if more people came to this vs sitting around waiting for an event that did not happen till way after this event, it would have even been more fun...
Always next time, and i know i will look forward to it....

I

imported_Peppermace

Well, the suddenly annouced Blackrock event kinda shoved this one outta the way, but had a fantasitic turn out anyway. We didn't finish the spawn, mostly due to people leaving early for the Blackrock event and Sir Scott's hat needing repair after he learned what infernal ooze does. We'll have to try it again sometime. We reached the middle of third teir before we called it a night. Here's a pic of second teir. I wasn't able to nab a third teir pic myself, but I hope the on reporter who came did lol. Thanks for participating, what a champ!!