• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Caption Fun 51

N

Noles

Last week, for our Friday Caption Fun festivities, you provided quips for an image featuring a Spartan with a rather interesting sniping technique. Here are the top captions you left for that particular image!

"This takes no scoping to a whole new level." -QueenlyTree124
"I throw my rifle in the air sometimes and say Ayo... I'm playing Halo!" -stumpyandjay
"Sometimes, Dr. Halsey wondered if her Spartan III's ever got the correct gun training the UNSC promised." -Ninjaman3250
"Nothing short of a Covenant invasion was going to stop the Reach Olympic games!" -SP4C3C0WB0Y84
"Halo 101: How to keep those pesky Grunts from taking your rifle." -cyberty62
"With his analog stick's up and down capabilities being broken,
Johnny was still desperate to get the 20 Brute headshot challenge." -Thomassaurus
"Though it looked good on paper, the "Rhythmic Gymnastics" section of the Spartan-III program
resulted only in tragedy and humiliation when applied to actual combat." -MacTavishW3
"Press RB to... OWWW, MY WRIST!" -ArchedParasite
"Trust me. In my hands? This is more effective." -Coux73

Now that we've wrapped up that picture, let's start a new one. Up for your captioning pleasure this week is an image featuring an unusual Drop Pod situation. Soak in the screenshot, then leave your witty and relevant quip in a comment. Off you go!

Author: YourUncleBob

Continue reading...