• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FREE!

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

To a lucky SP thief a 120 stealing scroll first post first get

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, it is kind of sad. since about 3 or 4 years ago when i started siege ive only seen a very small number of thieves start there and actually become something more than a naked town thief.

in the begining i tried to help a good number of people, but after all of them turned out to be naked townies i gave up.

R

Ru Atl

might be better off checking with NEW, or just hanging on to it and keeping an eye out for a decent thief.

M

MagicNinja

I would like to have it, if it's still available =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

yea, it is kind of sad. since about 3 or 4 years ago when i started siege ive only seen a very small number of thieves start there and actually become something more than a naked town thief.

in the begining i tried to help a good number of people, but after all of them turned out to be naked townies i gave up.

[/ QUOTE ]

**plays a little violin for path**

G

not much mate, just uni and working in a pub (my lifes turned into one long hangover).

Its my birthday today as well...woo!

i think Rico is back on siege btw if you've not run into him yet

G

you had a thief?

also.....shoo! **ushers flumpy back to the siege forums**

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i talked to rico and he said he was coming back. i haven't had any time at all to play because of school though.