• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free to good home...

E

Evilminion

Don't know why, but I'm in a generous mood today. :) The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, the nestful of robins outside my kitchen window finally grew real feathers and flew away... or maybe it's just the six-pack of Dr. Pepper I've consumed in the last few hours. One way or another, I have this mad desire for a random act of kindness. :D

The first person out there who says they could use a Spirituality virtue tile in their UO house (facing east now, but can be either direction after publish 54) gets one of mine.

:grouphug:

E

Evilminion

Done! :)

I'll be in Luna for the next ten minutes or so, as Theora. If you can stop by now, I'll be happy to hand it over. If not, just PM me a better time to meet.

Cheers, all, and I hope everyone is having as happy a day as I am! :D :D

E

Evilminion

Have a good day! :D

And congrats on scavenging some pants. :eek: :blushing: