• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Rikktor in Destard!

• Thread starter Dark_Schneider
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dark_Schneider

We got him to like 10 hp and got bored and left, you guys enjoy him! YAY!

F

Fidessa

we were with 2 tamers (dogs), 5 mages and 3 warriors and we couldn't scratch it at all. When we got him a little down he healed himself up again lol.

C

Calibretto

We got it with three dogs and an archer.

Nothing good.

Errrrrrrrr

I mean we got four magery scrolls!

*Looks around*

F

Fidessa

How you healed the dogs? Rikktor eat my dog within 2 seconds and later when we healed the non faction dog it survived longer but it didn't scratch Rikktor and other dog died aswell!

And how long did it take you guys? (cuz I did hear that there were dog corpses everywhere :p)

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Sounds like they forgot Siege doesn't have the itemized offensive capabilities of the trammel shards....

Come back Wilki!

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like they forgot Siege doesn't have the itemized offensive capabilities of the trammel shards....

Come back Wilki!

[/ QUOTE ]

Champs spawns, peerless, and many, many, many, many other creatures need to be harder, not easy. And if all it took was 3 tamers and an archer...:/. Should have taken more imo.

G

I'm guessing there was a bard or three present?

Well done, at any rate! And tis good that the beasts are harder to slay!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Come back Wilki!

[/ QUOTE ]

Champs spawns, peerless, and many, many, many, many other creatures need to be harder, not easy. And if all it took was 3 tamers and an archer...:/. Should have taken more imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree wholeheartedly, but 2 tamers, 5 mages, and 3 warriors should be able to at least scratch it

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

How you healed the dogs? Rikktor eat my dog within 2 seconds and later when we healed the non faction dog it survived longer but it didn't scratch Rikktor and other dog died aswell!

And how long did it take you guys? (cuz I did hear that there were dog corpses everywhere :p)

[/ QUOTE ]

He did kill alot of dogs. Most of the damage was a pally archer I believe.
Also there was a blue there forget his name. He was a tamer so add another dog. We were there at least 30mins.

F

Fidessa

So the way to kill Rikktor is with chiv bushido archers... I see..... we only had one archer with us but that didn't help much. Pets are pretty useless

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you have him discorded? Is he any harder than an ancient wyrm paragon?

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

theres an issue with champs being too hard isnt there?

[/ QUOTE ]

They fixed that.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

So the way to kill Rikktor is with chiv bushido archers... I see..... we only had one archer with us but that didn't help much. Pets are pretty useless

[/ QUOTE ]

The pets did ok, if his attention was off them. But soon as he wanted too, they dogs go OoOoOoO.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

Did you have him discorded? Is he any harder than an ancient wyrm paragon?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe we had a bard.

K'torr does the paragon whyrm solo, I don't think anyone could solo Rikki.

P

pikon198

stupid rikktor! ptui to that champion, i shot it in the eye before i returned to my fortress of solitude! Just cause im superman doesnt mean i should go around beating up dragon champions...