• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(FREE) 100% LRC Suits and Full Spell Books

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey there everyone. My imbuing is up enough that I can confidently put 100% LRC on a suit now, so I wanted to offer free LRC Suits to anyone who needs one. They won't really have anything else on them (though I can always try if asked) and they will be normal Leather/Ingots for now (unless you supply me with an alternate leather/ingot).​
The spellbooks can be your choice of Magery, Necromancy, or Mysticism (or all three) and if you like I can always try to get a few buffs on the books to help you out on your way.​
Great for new players to the shard who need help getting going!
Look for any of the characters listed in my bio in-game or ICQ me at 645280391​

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A nice gesture to the players, I remember awhile back one player in Luna had a vendor set up & if you / they said Gargoyle, Warrior Etc they would receive a free suit for that type player. I don't know how they did it but it's an idea if you wanted to put a vendor out like that.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That would be awesome if I had a house in Luna, but my house is in the southern jungles near Jhelom. It's easy to get to by ship or even walking, but I doubt most players would go through the "trouble" of all that travel just for a starter suit.

I've had a few people bite and I have two suits made up and one already delivered, it was super easy to make 'em, though I still need to get my tailoring up I think. Need a LOT more cloth though, and they only spawn so fast (heh). I can still make the suits though, so that's the important bit.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just made a decision that I'm going to put a few of these suits up on the block at cost for anyone who wants one (free if you ask me in-game or on ICQ... but you would still have to meet me in-game). Hopefully I can either get a house in Luna or a couple of Vendor Rentals at a low price to sell these suits, but until then I have a Vendor at Endal Estates seen on the map below.

For anyone who wants to get a suit when I'm offline, this is where my vendors will be. There are two short routes:
  1. From the Trinsic Moongate: Head south around the water until you get to the path heading due south through the Trinsic Jungles. When you reach the ocean at the end of the path, my house will be clearly visible to the east.
  2. From the Jhelom Docks: Pilot your ship Northeast to the beach. Then you can either walk to the house by following the coast to the east or continue on your ship to my house.

House.jpg

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know someone who might be able to help. Let me check

Seona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UPDATE

The suits are now "for sale" at the first house west of Luna Bank (south side). The vendor's name is "Suits At Cost" and each suit is roughly 3500g each. I haven't got the full spellbooks in there yet, but I will get those done when I get home tonight. There are, however, a few Runebooks with 20 charges that are already primed in the store for around 1500 each.

PLEASE save these for new players to buy.

I am more than happy to discuss custom suits, though I haven't earned my reputation with the queen just yet. My gargoyle is at 120 imbuing, so I have a high chance of success. Message me here or find me in-game (Laria, Seona, or Legend) and I can whip together a suit at cost (including failed imbuing attempts, but I try to keep the cost down on those).

As soon as I get the resources together I will be putting in some advanced training suits on the vendor as well (imbued mage and sampire suits), so look for those in the future.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you ever find a vendor spot inside Luna? I contacted the one lady I needed to & it is ok by her for you to have a spot on her corner if you are interested. Just let me know

Seona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Did you ever find a vendor spot inside Luna? I contacted the one lady I needed to & it is ok by her for you to have a spot on her corner if you are interested. Just let me know

The suits are now "for sale" at the first house west of Luna Bank (south side). The vendor's name is "Suits At Cost" and each suit is roughly 3500g each. I haven't got the full spellbooks in there yet, but I will get those done when I get home tonight. There are, however, a few Runebooks with 20 charges that are already primed in the store for around 1500 each.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Seona is an alt posting name here, Ok. I did look for your vendor, no luck. :(

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
From the Luna bank, go west. Once you pass out of the guard protected area (the center) go to the first shop to the south. My vendor is the second shop and should have several red chests in it's pack which have the 100% LRC suits. I have also put several Runebooks in there, too that all have 20/20 charges.

When I get home tonight I'm going to make up about 10 of each type of spellbook to put in there as well.