• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Four Halloween Events.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry I started all this Halloween talk and then disappeared. lol. Got distracted by some RL issues. Anyways....

Thank you to everyone who has donated prizes and plants. I am still collecting! Everyone who wants to participate with their stewards or bartenders for the scavenger hunt, please PM me. I am going to create a story or string of letters that will lead the player from one place to another. So we don't want it known where all of them are.

Ok, four Halloween Events: two in game and two here in the forums.

1) Tea Party!
I have remodeled my social area to be more accommodating to all the singing and dancing that my special teas seem to incite. Come in costume if you like. Bring goodies if you like! I am still collecting player brews and player made books. All folk are welcome, all colors, all breeds! Just remember my castle is public, so dress and bless accordingly.

This is primarily an RP event. I have no games or such planned, though I am open to suggestions.

To get to my castle, go to the Hub and take the teleporter to the Abyss house. From there take the teleporter with the red bag on it.
Sunday, October 20th at 2pm est

2) Scavenger Hunt!
This will be Sunday, October 27th. Time and date is still negociable. There will be awesome prizes. Watch for upcoming details.

3) RL Costume Contest! I will start a thread soon for posting pictures. Photos can be from this Halloween or re-enactment activities over the past year. There will be voting and token prizes, but this is really just for fun.

Any mean comments will disappear. Any commenting on mean comments will disappear. I am completely emotionally detached when it comes this.

You may post up to three pictures. All Stratic's submissions will be enjoyed but not eligible for the contest.

Deadline: Thursday October 24th at noon est
Voting will start later that day.
4) RL Harvest, Mabon or Halloween Deco Contest! I will start a thread soon for posting pictures. There will be voting and token prizes, but this is really just for fun.

Any mean comments will disappear. Any commenting on mean comments will disappear. I am completely emotionally detached when it comes this.

You may post up to three pictures. All Stratic's submissions will be enjoyed but not eligible for the contest.

Deadline: Thursday October 24th at noon est
Voting will start later that day.

Last edited:

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I still need some volunteer stewards and barkeeps for the scavenger hunt! Please PM me.