• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fountain Of Life

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I just placed 5 Fountains Of Life in my house and they are invisible! Sometimes when I log on, they are all there, and sometimes not. Sometimes only 3 of the 5 are visible. They are all there, even if I don't see them... I can click on the space where the invisible fountains are, and they open up and everything is normal, except for the fact that I can't see them all sometimes. Did I screw something up?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
get off your mount and back on
it will reset the screen and they will show

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm not on a mount. If I log out and then back on, sometimes they will appear, or some of them will appear. Then, if I go outside and come back in the house, they are gone sometimes.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We run into that decorating. Mounting a mount will usually make it right. It redraws the screen.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Turn off circle of transparency.... if you have that on in the EC then you can't see objects that have animations.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mounting sends a resync command that will refresh your screen and placement of most objects on it. I think you can also set a macro in game to do it. I know UOA has a resync command option you can set for a keystroke. I set a macro when doing home deco b/c sometimes my deco chars have no mount.