• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fountain of Life

BassBuster23

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just returned to UO after an extended absence and in the process of decorating my keep. I had a few of the Fountains of Life that i set up. I noticed today that they were all at 0 charges remaining & can't for the life of me remember how they are recharged! Any help or advice? Thank you all.

-BassBuster23

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
they recharge every day....

They are 0 charges because they have a supply of non-enhanced bandages in them. When they get their 10 charges back a day, they immediately expend the charges on enhancing more bandages, if there are unenhanced bandages to enhance.

The only time they should show anything other than 0, is if you've ran out of bandages in the fountains to enhance.