• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fountain of life

• Thread starter MoonBeam[TBD]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MoonBeam[TBD]

Ya how do you charge them? and how can i get more bandies out of them?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unless a recent patch broke them, just put a pile of regular bandies in and each day you get .... uh, I think..... ten enhanced bandies

you don't have to do anything but put a few hundred in, should keep you goin' for a spell

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

do i have to kep clean ones in there? When i first put the bandies in i got a stack of clean ones and took them out,, two days gone by and still no bandies

F

feath

yes. first you put bandies in - put like 100, so you dont have to think about it every day.
then, every day, 10 of them will become enhanced. they stack, so you don't have to take them out every day, unless you want to.