• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fountain of life question...

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im curious and due to this patch i cant get UO to open but thats besides the point lol. what im wondering is if there is a way to use gozas to stack them fountains that you put bandages into?

I have 40 of the fountains and im trying to localize them into a tiny room of a castle and i think it might look kind of neat if i can find a way to stack two. basicaly im wondering if they are too tall to raise a goza up and place one then place another under it.

Has anyone tried this?

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you can to the best of my knowledge. I tried placing gozas up with no ceiling limit and could not get a fountain to place on the goza...at all...Maybe putting one in a trash can on top of a goza and quickly axing the trash can would produce a result of a fountain higher than the "ground level". Good idea...I lost all 20+ of mine or I would give it a shot and post.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm i wonder if putting it in a crate would work like the trashcan. i know i used crates to get them really really tall totems to go where i wanted them to. if i can ever get this patch to go thru id try it lol. Thank you for the reply :thumbsup:

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did that work out Czarina? Were you able to make the fountains go where you wanted using the crate method? Was just curious if that worked for ya.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going over a week trying to get the game to patch . I miss UO =(

Ironicaly i had it working for a bit and got two clients to open but loading with UOA was a total no-go.

I cant wait to finish my castle deco so i can post it here tho! im trying to do some very fun/unique things to it!

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn you planters for a moment there I thought Czarina was back. *sigh*

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw this post so I tested it. The only way I could stack them was by placing fountains where u want them on one floor and on the floor above and lower them. This needs to be done through a paver or goza floor in order for you to even lower it through the floor on top of the other fountain. I was able to stack 4 on top of each other. You can probabally do more but would be hard to see them all and collect.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fountain of lifes can be raised with the house deco tool.. The trick is that you have to be higher up then were they are placed at. Say if the fountain is on the 1st floor, you have to go upto the second floor or higher and it will allow you to raise with the deco tool