• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found this at an idoc - need info please

H

Haywood J

I came across this at an idoc awhile back. Any input on it would be greatly appreciated.

L

Lord Kynd

someone renamed it after they marked it ?

i once found a rune book at a idoc that seemed to have endless runes shoved inside it.

Z

Zachery

I have one of those in castle they are glitched unmakred runes that you get soemtimes when you die with an unmarked rune in fel

A

Azureal

someone renamed it after they marked it ?

i once found a rune book at a idoc that seemed to have endless runes shoved inside it.

That was a runebook bug. You could just continue to remove runes from a book. Like a duping bug. Was fixed long ago.

H

Haywood J

Thanks for the info everyone. Maybe i should of put up a screenshot of it without it being highlighted. it looks just like any other unmarked rune and when you cast gate or recall on it you get the message "i cannot recall from that object". If i try to add it to a runebook i get the message "This rune does not have a marked location" so it doesnt seem to have been marked before ever.

B

Blade_Thugluv

its from old glitch runebook bug that has been fixed. Awhile back when AoS came out Malas came out with it. if you added a malas rune into a preaos runebook the runebook would look fine and act like it should... until you tryed to remove a rune. if you removed a rune then a rune would pop into your back pack but the real one was still in the book. however if you removed the malas rune this would break the bug. there was no limit on the amount of times you could do this. many used it as a free source of runes untill they fix the bug in the winter of 2005. alot of the runes are still floating around in peoples house as some you cant mark over anymore either. So people held on to them as hopes for a rare.