• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found some old nightmares in my account...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks!

After reading alot on this board and learning from incredibly nice and helpful experts, I would like to present 3 nightmares in found in my account on Atlantic.

If I remember right, these mares have all been tamed before 2010, because this was the year, when I took over this account from somebody else. And I never tamed a nightmare myself, I am absolutely sure.

So, could you please give me a feedback on them? I would like to sell them, if somebody is interested:

I want to aplogize for the German Client.

Stärke = Strength, Geschicklickeit = Dex, Verborgenes aufspüren = Detect Hidden

No 1: Blackdeath

blackdeath1.jpg
blackdeath2.jpg
blackdeath3.jpg
blackdeath4.jpg
blackdeath5.jpg

No 2: Blackmoor

blackmoor1.jpg
blackmoor2.jpg
blackmoor3.jpg
blackmoor4.jpg
blackmoor5.jpg

No 3: Smoke

smoke1.jpg
smoke2.jpg
smoke3.jpg
smoke4.jpg
smoke5.jpg

THANK YOU!

:heart:

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great! I have to transfer there. On way.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait! I am not at home and there was one other guy interested in Blackmoor only.

I wrote him however, that I would prefer to sell as package.

Do you also have gold/stuff on Siege for trading?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, Princess Monotuk visits on LS and I give her stuff each round. She loves the holidays.

The horses will have a good home. Ill hang at the stable.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because Mr. Pawain and me made a trade on another pet, Blackmoor is still available :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blackmore should get a sweet price. Good Luck. Thanks. Nice meeting you.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I see that Blackmoor is still available from your collection of nightmares. I am interested in him. I have one million gold on Siege plus two each of the 20th and 21st Anniversary Gift Bags and 2018 Holiday Gift Tokens.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, cool! Thats interesting. I am currently out with the kids. I will come back to you all later. Let me please apologize for not using the trade forum. Next time then!