• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found It

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Karina and I were doing quests tonight. After a little chopper race and on our way to a quest, I decided to scan hammer one time--just once. Kept running before the results even displayed, but turned back as soon as I saw:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7610/regd.png

By the time the vein was dry, we'd each received about 2,800. All in a days work. :cool:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I felt like M&M's and Santa Claus were going to come running out of the thumped dirt :D

It does exist!!

Firefall has me the same way UO had me almost 11 yrs ago. Open world, a different form of crafting via thumping for resources and lots of fighting. The Chosen whispering tales of death in my ear as I eat a bullet reminds me of the early Liche Lord days when I knew I could not escape death or the voice that delivered it.

Well done Firefall :)

Also: I want a ride! Firefall Bus