• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Foul Play and Sewage

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The dark room had become my sentence for loving a man everyone hated. Defending him had been the deciding factor in what had happened that night. If people only really knew me or him maybe none of this would have happened. Looking at the wounds that were having a hard time healing in this filthy environment, I always heard the pain you endure in life makes you stronger, well by the time I get out of here I will either be dead or a wonder woman in strength. The smell of the sewage here was all but unbearable, at some points of my stay here I could do nothing but barf. My poor babies I hope that my sisters are caring for them, my heart was breaking from the absence from them. Looking at the pink dress tattered and torn, life as I knew it would never be the same, but I do not plan on going out of this life like this. The documents that had been delivered to me that day I had stashed, hidden from sight and hopefully someone else finds them that is looking for me or that they are still there when I get out of this hell hole. I only wish I had taken the time to read them all before they took me. The air here was stagnated, and foul, could this be a prison cell in the sewer. All I know is the King is corrupt and I want to go home.

~The Stil Missing Jaden Rain