• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

forums and stratics link to them is messed up..

• Thread starter Lord Kynd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Kynd

ok you go to http://uo.stratics.com
than click the link to forums on the side ... http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

it will take you to the forums but it IS NOT showing all the forums, unless you backtrack to the main forum's page that list's EVERY forum stratics is hosting.:thumbdown:

speils,offtopic,homes,,,,
all the trade, shard , and most importaint uhall are not showing in general like they where.

alot of people think the boards are broken again because of this.:thumbdown:

wonder what this smile is ment for ... :lick: hrmmm

F

Fayled Dhreams

hehe .... been awhile since I saw (first encounter) the military designater id-10-t (eye dee 10 tee)
Staffsgt had been sending the "new guy", allllll morning, out to the flightline maintenence shack ...
to inquire:" Where is the eye dee 10 tee located" ?

oh lordy, was he pzzzzd! when, FINALLY he wrote it down to be absolutely positively perfectly clear ... as to what he was "seeking"
ahhhhh .... the slow mo "dawning of awareness" .... the quick morphing of posture as several moods and emotions swept through the posture and face ...
till finally ...
slowwwwwwwly squareing his shoulders and going totally blank in the face ... "Staffsgt? .... found it ... I'm right here"
staff looks up over his glasses "Ah, good, was worried I had misplaced it, take lunch ...then, go get me some frequency grease and a left handed phillips screw driver from supply .... going to have to do some preventitive maintenence on the muliti-oscillating-receiver observer-network"

short pause ...
"Staffsgt"? the new guy calmly volunteered, "I'd be more than willing to take personal responsibility for performing that particular bit of preventitive maintenence, if I could just take some time, to research the process and forms required, after lunch."

"Oh really? very well ... check with Lcpl Dhreams ... see you at muster tommorrow morning then, dismissed"

{smirk} Me? when I arrived, it was the big glass topped tower, out by where all the aircraft were, "Get me a 100yds of flightline" ...
I went to the tower, took the tour, read the standing orders, standard/emergency ops posters/clipboards ... didn't ask about the flightline.
Reported back to the Staffsgt. "Sorry Staff, its done finished discontinued, they aren't making it any longer"
"WHAT? your expletiving me!"
"Oh no sir! Staffsgt, I checked! ... for all the assigned and designated aircraft assigned here, the flightline is LONG enough, and incase of emergency, all craft have been directed to use the dirt at either end ... "
Stone expressionless faces
then
Simultaineous grins
We got along famously .... hehehhe (yep, I HAD heard a variation of it before ...)

Back to UO ...
has everyone done the "headless ones" quest ? :D
(need a head from a corpse)

L

Lord Kynd

Would you care to look at uo.stratics.com page now?
thank you, uhall is nowlisted under general forums as a sub forum.
wonders how many others wondered what happened to the rest of the boards//
for those of you that don't open uostratics then go to forums from it you are prolly lost.
what was that word .. EBCAK :lame: , it fit's you very well.

http://vboards.stratics.com/index.php is NOT the link given to the forums.

http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34 is the link given and does not show uhall nor other forum area's related to uo. and i am the idiot :please: ? ...whatever ( know what that means ? egrin)

L

Lord Kynd

hehe .... been awhile since I saw (first encounter) the military designater id-10-t (eye dee 10 tee)
Staffsgt had been sending the "new guy", allllll morning, out to the flightline maintenence shack ...

oh lordy, was he pzzzzd! when, FINALLY he wrote it down to be absolutely positively perfectly clear ... as to what he was "seeking"
ahhhhh .... the slow mo "dawning of awareness" .... the quick morphing of posture as several moods and emotions swept through the posture and face ...
till finally ...
slowwwwwwwly squareing his shoulders and going totally blank in the face ... "Staffsgt? .... found it ... I'm right here"
staff looks up over his glasses "Ah, good, was worried I had misplaced it, take lunch ...then, go get me some frequency grease and a left handed phillips screw driver from supply .... going to have to do some preventitive maintenence on the muliti-oscillating-receiver observer-network"

short pause ...
"Staffsgt"? the new guy calmly volunteered, "I'd be more than willing to take personal responsibility for performing that particular bit of preventitive maintenence, if I could just take some time, to research the process and forms required, after lunch."

"Oh really? very well ... check with Lcpl Dhreams ... see you at muster tommorrow morning then, dismissed"

{smirk} Me? when I arrived, it was the big glass topped tower, out by where all the aircraft were, "Get me a 100yds of flightline" ...
I went to the tower, took the tour, read the standing orders, standard/emergency ops posters/clipboards ... didn't ask about the flightline.
Reported back to the Staffsgt. "Sorry Staff, its done finished discontinued, they aren't making it any longer"
"Oh no sir! Staffsgt, I checked! ... for all the assigned and designated aircraft assigned here, the flightline is LONG enough, and incase of emergency, all craft have been directed to use the dirt at either end ... "
then
Simultaineous grins
We got along famously .... hehehhe (yep, I HAD heard a variation of it before ...)

Back to UO ...

carefull you might OD.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

till finally ...

short pause ...

then
Simultaineous grins

Back to UO ...
LOL, did you ever go on a search for k9p solution?...la