• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Formosa 2/16 Chinese New Year Prosperity Dog

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why do people still post how many requested as if it matters. What matters is how many people attended which is around 75-100 people. So expect there will be minimum of 50+ out there.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
were you one of those that said Yes I got a drop? He did ask how many there had one.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why do people still post how many requested as if it matters. What matters is how many people attended which is around 75-100 people. So expect there will be minimum of 50+ out there.
if there were 75 people (turnout was relatively low) id estimate closer to 25 to 30. but i agree, the EMs should not release how many "requested" becuase it has absolutely no bearing on drop numbers.

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why do you post these asinine comments everytime someone trys to sell an item?

By the Numbers: Lets say 80 people were there (more like 50 id say but we can go with 80)

10 items requested: 10/80 items were dropped

This leaves 70 people left in the event.

Of these 70 people, no chance all 70 got looting rights, (I would imagine not even half of them but we will be generous again and say 60%)

This leaves 42 people with looting rights on the boss (outside of the 10 that acquired the drop)

Out of these 42 people, according to mesanna every 4th boss kill you get your guaranteed drop from points (not sure where the quote is but i know thats what she said)

So your telling me that out of these 42 remaining people 40 of them just happened to be on the 4th boss kill of the year
(without getting a reset from getting a drop on kills 1 through 4 , which by the numbers again is highly unlikely)

I understand there are always more than the requested number, but lets be a little more realistic.

I would say there is under 20 if even that many. But what do i know :thumbup1: