• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forgotten Valor (PvX) - casually hardcore.

WackyFiasco

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Forgotten Valor is a "casually hardcore" guild on Sanctum of Rall. We are passionate gamers who strive for excellence in all we do, while maintaining a relaxed schedule and a strong sense of camaraderie within our community. All members are considered equals regardless of rank, skill, gear, talent, or experience. .

Age requirement is 18 and up. Must be willing to use TeamSpeak3. Please visit our website to view our charter, to apply to the guild, or to ask questions.

Forgotten Valor - Guild website - Home

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the GW2 Stratics forums. I wish you and your guild good luck and hope you all have a great time in Guild wars 2. I listed you on the GW2 Stratics Portal under the Guild listings also.

WackyFiasco

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
NOTICE: We have changed servers! The OP has been edited to reflect this change. If a moderator would like to edit/remove "Dragonbrand" from the thread title, this would be most welcome.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the thread title correct now?

If it isnt just PM me what you want and I will fix it asap.

WackyFiasco

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you, Zosimus!

We have been taking and upgrading keeps and actively helping our home world in WvW. Please visit our website for information on how to contact us. In-game, you make contact Deathmatter, Geiring or me (Schmoopies).

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome :)

I hope you and your guild are enjoying the holiday festivities :)

WackyFiasco

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Many of us have indeed taken time out to spend the holidays with family, but we're still active in-game!

WackyFiasco

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
We have moved to Sanctum of Rall. If a moderator may remove/edit the previous homeworld from the thread title, it will be greatly appreciated.

Have a safe and prosperous new year!