• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] forged tool of artifacts question

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am going to make my first purchase of one of these and was wondering, I know it's in here somewhere but I can't seem to find it at the moment, what is the correct order of operations. I am going for woodland armor, and I want +5 hci and +10 di. Is it make with normal wood, reforge for the hci, pof, imbue the other four mods, then use the forged tool for the damage increase?

Thanks for the help

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the way. Make sure that you are ready for the enhance though if you think you have canceled out using the forged tool and move on to something else it still stays toggled and the next thing you enhance will take a charge. DI is a 1 in 7 chance so expect to be annoyed.

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Picus, I bought a bunch of them, was able to get my first 5 piece suit out of one tool. I hope the rest work out that well.