• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Foremast

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A long time ago a friend gave me a rune to a special tree on our shard. When a person uttered the word 'Foremast' at this tree they gained access to a hidden area below ground that among other things was full of locked chests. Apparently it was from an event I missed during a long absence of mine.

I thought I would try poking around in this area to see if I could find any saltpeter down there.

Unfortunately I could no longer gain access by uttering the secret word.

Am I doing something wrong or has this place been sealed away? Anyone know how long this place has been off limits?

Cheers

P

PitrGri

Rune to it at Aqua Park... Trammel Facet.

Come visit...

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rune to it at Aqua Park... Trammel Facet.

Come visit...

I may visit but as I said the word doesn't work anymore for me and I was wondering if anyone had more information about this. Or does your rune take you inside?

P

PitrGri

Inside...

It is called... hideout.

We believe the evil members of Dusk are using the area...

P

PitrGri

Dusk is a guild of villains with no rules... they can steal, kill... from their guildmates and guilds they are warring...

I heard a rumour they use that area for secret meetings or to hold captives for ransom...

I'll be in game...

Rune locked on the floor... enjoy.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help. I've marked a rune down there too now. Any idea when or why the password was turned off?

Be well

P

PitrGri

This is uo... one of its misteries is its mutating multiple layered code. :love:

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The password was turned off during one of the EM events. EMs like to use such secret places for their events, but unfortunately they often forget to "clean up" after the event and restore the original secrets.

P

PitrGri

EM Adris is taking a look at this and at the Del passage teleporter to the Terra Sanctum laboratory...