• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Stubby!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just getting around to posting this.
Screenshot #1:

Screenshot #2 (8 in, 8 out):

Screenshot #3, just cuz it was durned funny.. I give you Wolfie, the back end of a flunky. That's even lower than a Flunky, methinks...

L

loadexfa

Nice screenshots. The one of Wolfie was awesome! See Stubby, we won for you!

S

Stubby

:D OMG!!!! You guys are too much!! Thanks for that, nice to know you guys thought of me. I was having a rough day, I wanted to play but I knew that I would not be able to concentrate since my back hurt so bad, my meds werent even helping. Thursday I am having some minor surgery. I will probably not be online for a few days after that cause this procedure hurts so much for a few days. :(

As for Wolfie, dont really know him but loved the pic!!:lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My daughter and I got a real charge out of those pics!!!:lol:

M

Malcoren

First real quick i would just like to say that i'm new to the forums, second, one of the eight toons that was on the elevator i know in real life (noisy cliff bumbleswirl) That's pretty cool that he was on there. :eyes:

P

peterhook

Hi,
I like your work very much and want to say thanks to you
for sharing here.It is very beautiful and really nice.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I musta deleted them when I cleaned out my Imageshack.