• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] For Sale or Trade: Advanced Character Token

H

Hudson[]

I am a returning vet, haven't played in about 4 years.

I have an Advanced Character Token for trade (or sale). I am not sure of it's current value so I am taking offers. Also, I am not too familiar on fair prices for any of these items either (total newb).

The items I am interested in are:
-Crimson Cincture (I know these can be expensive)
-Heritage Token (or 8th anniversary token)
-Rune Beetle Carapace
-Shroud of Condemned
-A +25 stat scroll
-Any decent other armor pieces for a human Paladin/Bushido/Swordsman

I don't think an Advanced Character token is worth that much, but a combination of a couple of these items is what I am hoping for.

Thanks,
Hudson

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Advanced Character Token - Approx 20 to 25 mil

-Crimson Cincture - 15 to 20 mil
-Heritage Token - 500k or so
-Rune Beetle Carapace - 500 - 800k
-Shroud of Condemned - 2 mil?
-A +25 stat scroll - I think 4-5 mil

Good luck with your trade and welcome back!

Since you're just coming back, let me know when we can meet and I'll get you a welcome back package ;) If you need a home, I can help you as well.

If you don't have anyone interested in a trade, let me know and I can buy your token for gold. Perhaps then you'd have an easier time of buying what you want. I don't really need the token, but I keep token's around cause you just never know ;)

H

Hudson[]

Hi Ken,

Thanks a lot for your reply. This is very helpful info. I saw a couple tokens for sale for around 21 mil in Luna the other day, so wasn't sure if the price has dropped a lot since then. I would be willing to part with mine for something in the 15-17 mil range.

Do you have any tips on how to find vendors that are active or have decent stock? Or maybe you can share a few runes with me to good shops?

I would very much like to meet you in game, since I do not know anybody since returning.

I am planning to get ICQ setup soon since I haven't had it since I last played UO. I will send it to you once I get it set up.

Thanks again for your response,
Hudson

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give you 20 mil for it. No need to discount it. As for stocked vendors, at this time the vendors in Luna are about all that are stocked on Napa these days. Put together a wish list and I'll try to help you fill it. I have an Imbuer so I can make any armour you need, I also have 3 homes loaded with stuff so can most likely come up with anything you need ;)

I'm on more in the evening than I am during the day, let me know a good time to get together and we'll get you fixed up.

H

Hudson[]

Awesome. I am trying to work my character into becomming a Sampire, been training Necro and Bushido. He has Swords/Tactics/Parry/Chiv/Necro/Bushido. I have been reading up on guides and trying to piece together something mediocre, don't need anything too fancy.

I am usually on in the evenenings as well, 7-11 pac time.

Looking forward to meetin with ya,
Hudson

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's an event Tonight at 7:00 pac time. I'll be attending, after the event i'll check here and if you're on I'll meet you at Luna bank, I'll be on Ken to make it easier ;)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was cancelled for the night, i'm having issues withy my ISP.

I'll be in Luna on Ken for the next half hour if you can make it

H

Hudson[]

Thanks for the welcome back package Ken.

It was nice meeting you.

My ICQ is 643290795 if you would like to add me.

-Hudson