• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For New Engi's and people wanting to roll Engi

G

GAFcaster

Hey Engis and people thinking about Engis,

I started a website with a number of things related to both WAAGGHHHH and MMO,
but im here b/c i play an Engi and i love it.

I wanted to create a resource with tips and philosophies that i have found useful, for people who are having a hard time or not liking their engineer. Hopefully it will help you out.

Some of my future podcasts will be Vodcasts so i can do video of the places i've found in Mourkain Temple, Tor Anroc, and Doomfist Crater (in particular) where an engineer fits perfectly and often gets overlooked or can dodge LoS easily. So, if you're looking for help, give the podcast a listen!

(you can listen by clicking the POD icon next to the title a few times, or find me in iTunes.... nix that, i cant search myself in iTunes, HERE's a link)

Cheers
Sarcophogus of Averheim

PS- im a new podcaster, so audio quality remarks aside i'd love constructive feedback on www.grabafriend.info/War or www.grabafriend.info/sarcblog