• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Mo'Gluk

S

Slifer

Mo get yo hands offa her or I'll get my VmP buds to kill you! I saw her furst!

G

I don't know Sevi...she seems a bit fast with those red shoes, and she is wearing a lot of makeup. I think Mo'gluk needs a nice homemaker type breedur.

-Skylark

T

Ton80

Uh oh...Was that you applying for the position Skylark?

Mo's got his hands full these days....

S

Slifer

<blockquote><hr>

Uh oh...Was that you applying for the position Skylark?

Mo's got his hands full these days....

[/ QUOTE ]

I MADE THE APPLICATION POST FURST!

T

Ton80

to be Mo's breedur?

I am sure the women folk around here will gladly let you have that position...

S

Slifer

Lol well I duno Mo attacked me on sight last night. Maybe he likes me!

G

Um well she certainly lends towards a greater comprehension of the orc rank and file name of Grabknutz and klomp vocabulary, now doesn't she ? She also is not fooling us on iota, with those pink poofy trammie bunny ears atop her cranium, neither !

G

I think the bunny ears are supposed to make her look soft and cuddly.

I

imported_mo'gluk

umm meeb klomp lat cuz lat iz (VmP)

meeb juz clomp deadies... nuttin personal dems klomp meeb...su meeb klomp all VmP

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

That is priceless....how can any of us compete with her?

I

imported_mo'gluk

meeb kan think ov a few tings....... dems include *holds up two fingers* breedurs

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Just so you know, I am not returning the Violet Courage so you can give it to her.

I

imported_mo'gluk

GAH!!!!

lat think dat lat kan juz keep meeb gifts agh run away .....har lat owes meeb fer dat.....