• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[For LOLZ] Scuttled Ship

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
So, login this morning and i find my ship scuttled. I then look in my cargo hold and find this:

I am not mad at all that my ship was scuttled and ended up laughing at this... I love it someone has a sense of humor :p
All the fish taken is no loss at all since i have a chest at home with over 70 different fish weighing over 25k stones so all good :p LOL.
Whoever did this, thank you for the morning laugh... Love it!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, login this morning and i find my ship scuttled. I then look in my cargo hold and find this:

I am not mad at all that my ship was scuttled and ended up laughing at this... I love it someone has a sense of humor :p
All the fish taken is no loss at all since i have a chest at home with over 70 different fish weighing over 25k stones so all good :p LOL.
Whoever did this, thank you for the morning laugh... Love it!
LOL, that is funny! Do you have plenty of supplies for repairs? If your on Legends, I have plenty and am happy to share with you.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I do, thanks. Just had to share it.. see some "bad people" are actually good LOL even if i was scuttled and looted LOL

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop posting that people will do bad things you don't want in UO. You are ruining any chance of getting new players into the game...la