• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

font size - how to change?

Dixi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've just joined forums and installed the game.

And I can not find settings for fonts in both places. :-(

In game fonts are too small and hard to read. How I can change font size?

I have same problem with forums. I did not found in forum preferences typical settings for color set and font size. I strongly disagree to read light gray letters on dark gray background. How I can change forum colors to typical light background black letters of reasonable size?

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
on forums scroll down a little bit past this quickreply box you'll see [Fluid]Stratics Quark AD Styler and Color Options drop down boxes.

in game idk I haven't messed with that much. perhaps resizing the chat box will also resize the text? idk..

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
There isn't yet a way to change font size in game. It will come eventually, but it's actually a very hard project with the Unity engine. We'll end up adding font support to key windows first (like Chat) before eventually getting the whole game set up with customizable fonts.