• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Foliage Off yet still targetable?

F

Fink

Hello, I wanted to check if this was intended before sending off a bug report.

When treasure hunting among trees I have foliage off so I can see what I'm doing. I also have circle of transparency toggled as needed. I can usually see what's going on although that circle's radius could be bigger by two tiles.

The problem occurs when I target the ground, the chest, or summon something, and often when I try to target a mob, I somehow target the invisible leaves. The only way around it is to venture near enough for the circle of transparency to cut through it, or to target between the tree trunks. Hitting the hidden foliage on tropical trees makes summons appear half a screen down from the target.

Is this clickable invisible foliage a bug, a known feature, or an intended nuisance?

Also, what happened to the sticky thread with the current bug list?