• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FoA Raids FPD with PRO and loses!

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Achilles

Nice try FoA and RoT raiding us with PRO in despise tonight, you won the first battle but lost the war. We got rezed up and came back pushed you all and took the island back and finished the baracoon. We had 5 you all brought at least 10 and PRO had at least 3. We had the following:

1. Christina
  2. Jane Doe
  3. Lucien
  4. Sir Achilles
  5. Mighty Jack

The following worked together to raid us from both sides of the island:

1. Turles
  2. Jerome
  3. Bambclatt
  4. Big Angry Avator
  5. Doom Reaper
  6. Killox
  7. Anika
  8. Pacman
  9. Slain
  10. Calamity
  11. Guy Gardiner (Turles other char)

S

Sir Achilles

Yes i just pulled those names out of thin air. Try fighting twice your numbers and taking screen shots at the same time. They know what happened. If they wish to lie and deny it, so be it. Let them show everyone that they have no honor.

S

Sir Achilles

Nice you can copy what someone else wrote? Pics are a tool, all they really show is that something happened at some point in time. I like how trammies post about fel stuff, it's hilarious.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well I didnt see another animation for worthless pic.

Pictures prove what happend.

"I killed THREE FoA Today all by myself on my archer"

FoA "BS, Liar etc etc"

"No really I did. I dont need pictures to prove it."

And I like how Fel people post about Tram stuff thinking they know everything as well. I happen to like a good bash and smash of fel people bloodying each other up. Its BLOODY BRILLIANT. I also like how fel people cant tell a "Crafted piece of furniture" from a "Tokuno minor"

I also LOOOOOOVE how fel PvPers and Fel Factions RUN to the crafters for all their needs. What if we just stop supplying your kegs, enhanced bandaids, Bolas, orange petals, Balms etc etc. You would be lost So

:gun: Bang that one around in your mind.

Trammys make Fel PvP Possible.

"War is good for business."

Now if you will excuse me I have Keg orders and Orange petal orders to fill.

N

Nastia Cross

FPD is a joke. Learn how to spell Felucca then come back and see us. BTW its not hard to take screenshots while fighting, its called "Print Screen"... one button does it all... then again, maybe you don't want us to see the hax you're running. Oh well.

S

Sir Achilles

FPD is a joke. Learn how to spell Felucca then come back and see us. BTW its not hard to take screenshots while fighting, its called "Print Screen"... one button does it all... then again, maybe you don't want us to see the hax you're running. Oh well.
Ok well this joke of a guild took a spawn from three guilds working together and at least 2x our numbers. Print screen works for one shot, if you wish to take more than one shot you must save the first one before moving on to the next one. I was born at night but not last night.

R

RichDC

Ok well this joke of a guild took a spawn from three guilds working together and at least 2x our numbers. Print screen works for one shot, if you wish to take more than one shot you must save the first one before moving on to the next one. I was born at night but not last night.
I can provide you with a link to a website that you can download a screenshot utility if you wish, i for one love seeing pics of carnage!!!

The tool is very simple just download it assign a key and snap away, itll save into a folder you can designate.

S

Sir Achilles

I can provide you with a link to a website that you can download a screenshot utility if you wish, i for one love seeing pics of carnage!!!

The tool is very simple just download it assign a key and snap away, itll save into a folder you can designate.
Yes! Please do. Thanks!

R

RichDC

Here you go:

www.uopvp.net/files/UOSU.rar

Its needs to be unzipped i think.

Also have a look around (shameless plug :p) at the moment its focused on GL PvP but there is talk of expansion to other shards.

Edit: As payment :p i expect lots of gory pics from all of you!!!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Icq #99656289 am a screenshot machine! Love comin out to watch the fight! *grins* Thanks for the link as well will try it out myself.

G

Gowron

Hmmm, I would think that it wouldn't be too hard to hit "print screen" just once with the bodies of the "alleged vanquished" once the fight was over.

I also just about sprayed soda on my screen at work when I saw what FPD stood for. That is about as intimidating a name as "The Care Bear Hugging Crew".
I can see it now...."Book him, Danno, on a 3451-Trammy Trespassing in Felucca". Perhaps someone in your bunch should change their name to "Barney Fife" or "Sherrif Andy".

Gareth: 1
Nastia: 1
Sir Achilles: 0

S

Sir Achilles

Hmmm, I would think that it wouldn't be too hard to hit "print screen" just once with the bodies of the "alleged vanquished" once the fight was over.

I also just about sprayed soda on my screen at work when I saw what FPD stood for. That is about as intimidating a name as "The Care Bear Hugging Crew".
I can see it now...."Book him, Danno, on a 3451-Trammy Trespassing in Felucca". Perhaps someone in your bunch should change their name to "Barney Fife" or "Sherrif Andy".

Gareth: 1
Nastia: 1
Sir Achilles: 0
As i've said before, if all you can talk about is our guild name then you better get some more ammo. Who cares what someone's guild name is? Look at WoWz guild name, it's stupid, but you don't see me on here posting stuff about their guild name. Nastia is in RoT so of course he/she is going to side with them. As for you Gowron, i have no idea why you like to kiss rot's a$$ so much. Maybe you enjoy it? I like how to try to score yourself too, it's so pathetic. Get a life, you're like 45 playing UO. You're the only one getting a kick out of what you post on here.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Im geting a kick out of what he posts

What the hell is your guild name?!?!?!??!

The only ones that have made an impact are !C! , X, RBG, SW@T, Pax, BiC, FoA and a few others.

Again what is your guild?!!!??! They dont stick out AT ALL IN CHESAPEAKE HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Sir Achilles

Im geting a kick out of what he posts

What the hell is your guild name?!?!?!??!

The only ones that have made an impact are !C! , X, RBG, SW@T, Pax, BiC, FoA and a few others.

Again what is your guild?!!!??! They dont stick out AT ALL IN CHESAPEAKE HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our guild is new, less than a month old. We left Taka and !C! to start this guild. FoA, SW@T, and X are all jokes. RBG and Pax are trammy guilds. :scholar:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well I give you one point for leaving Taka.

I look forward to seeing more bloodshed.

and one thing. Don't step on things all the time. Thats where most of the fel guilds have their downfall.

G

Gowron

As i've said before, if all you can talk about is our guild name then you better get some more ammo. Who cares what someone's guild name is? Look at WoWz guild name, it's stupid, but you don't see me on here posting stuff about their guild name. Nastia is in RoT so of course he/she is going to side with them. As for you Gowron, i have no idea why you like to kiss rot's a$$ so much. Maybe you enjoy it? I like how to try to score yourself too, it's so pathetic. Get a life, you're like 45 playing UO. You're the only one getting a kick out of what you post on here.
Wow! This coming from someone who stopped pancakes about hacks and cheats only long enough to try to take a swipe at spelling and gramatical errors on others' posts? Take note, here's a stunning example of your demonstrated hypocracy.

I've also noticed that you failed to address the question of what was so difficult to snap a screen shot of the vanquished. Perhaps there was no battle at all. Heck, I could come in and say "Hey me and 3 other guys chased Sir Achilles and his 10 FPD butt buddies into their house, and their teamwork sucked so bad they only came out one at a time to meet their deaths." Then again, my story might be more believed.

I tend to stand alongside RoT against your constant drivel and bedwetting behaviors, because unlike you, they've demonstrated a sense of maturity. And just for the record, you seem to be the only one NOT enjoying my posting. Which before you say a word, I've paid for that right.

You seem rather stuck on age differences, so I'll point out another observation I've made on you. Your constant droning and insecurity are not only signs of your chronic bedwetting, but it is also suggestive that as a 19 year old, you still haven't been weened off your mother's breast. By the way, it's time to change your diapers and hockey helmet.

S

Sir Achilles

Wow! This coming from someone who stopped pancakes about hacks and cheats only long enough to try to take a swipe at spelling and gramatical errors on others' posts? Take note, here's a stunning example of your demonstrated hypocracy.

I've also noticed that you failed to address the question of what was so difficult to snap a screen shot of the vanquished. Perhaps there was no battle at all. Heck, I could come in and say "Hey me and 3 other guys chased Sir Achilles and his 10 FPD butt buddies into their house, and their teamwork sucked so bad they only came out one at a time to meet their deaths." Then again, my story might be more believed.

I tend to stand alongside RoT against your constant drivel and bedwetting behaviors, because unlike you, they've demonstrated a sense of maturity. And just for the record, you seem to be the only one NOT enjoying my posting. Which before you say a word, I've paid for that right.

You seem rather stuck on age differences, so I'll point out another observation I've made on you. Your constant droning and insecurity are not only signs of your chronic bedwetting, but it is also suggestive that as a 19 year old, you still haven't been weened off your mother's breast. By the way, it's time to change your diapers and hockey helmet.
I think I've figured out what your deal is, you tried to join RoT but were turned away and so you think if you score enough "browny points" with them they will let you join? Obviously you have never been in a 5v10 fight over a spawn and tried to take screen shots during the mayhem. Assuming one doesn't have any software to assist taking screen shots here is the process he/she must go thru to save screen shots:

1. Print Screen
  2. Go to start menu and open "paint"
  3. Go to Edit and paste
  4. Make up some name for the file
  5. save

So if I had to do this with every picture, i have two choices: Die and have my screen shots or live and fight the enemy. I choose the later of the two.

We did three despises in a row last night trying to get another fight so that I could get screen shots but all three went uncontested. I suppose i should ask for ICQ #'s for RoT/FoA and WoWz so that we can let them know to come raid us since they are either scared or not checking spawns.

G

Gowron

I think I've figured out what your deal is, you tried to join RoT but were turned away and so you think if you score enough "browny points" with them they will let you join? Obviously you have never been in a 5v10 fight over a spawn and tried to take screen shots during the mayhem. Assuming one doesn't have any software to assist taking screen shots here is the process he/she must go thru to save screen shots:

1. Print Screen
  3. Go to Edit and paste
  5. save

So if I had to do this with every picture, i have two choices: Die and have my screen shots or live and fight the enemy. I choose the later of the two.

We did three despises in a row last night trying to get another fight so that I could get screen shots but all three went uncontested. I suppose i should ask for ICQ #'s for RoT/FoA and WoWz so that we can let them know to come raid us since they are either scared or not checking spawns.
You've read way too much into what I've posted. I respect them because I got a decent, fair fight in each engagement I've had. Despite my side losing, we were treated respectfully. I've got too many varying interests to dedicate all my time to PvP, and thus haven't even considered requesting joining. The alliance with FoA has ruled out any future idea until that alliance is disolved.

If you wish, I will contact my limited FoA contacts and let them know you're looking for that info. I doubt they'd have too many issues with that. Nice screenshot.

I wasn't pinging on you about getting screenshots during battle. I know there are other more important things than a picture. I was pinging on the fact that after it was all over, there could have been one taken with the bodies of the fallen.

Either way, your last post was well written and thought out. Congratulations on a well run fel spawn. My opinion is if you were pulling Barracoon, you shouldn't have had to send out notices. I thought that one is highly patrolled anyway. Last time I initiated a fel spawn anywhere, it was scouted by 3 different guilds before all hell broke loose.

S

Sir Achilles

You've read way too much into what I've posted. I respect them because I got a decent, fair fight in each engagement I've had. Despite my side losing, we were treated respectfully. I've got too many varying interests to dedicate all my time to PvP, and thus haven't even considered requesting joining. The alliance with FoA has ruled out any future idea until that alliance is disolved.

If you wish, I will contact my limited FoA contacts and let them know you're looking for that info. I doubt they'd have too many issues with that. Nice screenshot.

I wasn't pinging on you about getting screenshots during battle. I know there are other more important things than a picture. I was pinging on the fact that after it was all over, there could have been one taken with the bodies of the fallen.

Either way, your last post was well written and thought out. Congratulations on a well run fel spawn. My opinion is if you were pulling Barracoon, you shouldn't have had to send out notices. I thought that one is highly patrolled anyway. Last time I initiated a fel spawn anywhere, it was scouted by 3 different guilds before all hell broke loose.
I'll tell you why I didn't take screen shots after it was over, it's because RL stuff came up and I had to leave the rest of our team down there, so I wasn't even there after my guildies finished baracoon.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if this event actually happened... its pretty sad on those 2 guild's part, but wowz woulda wiped the floor with everyone if we went there...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sir Achilles seeing as your the ONLY one i see posting why should we care what you write? All the fel stuff is propaganda anyways.

I trust you as much as I trust Mikey of !C! on my accounts.

(No offense Parkay)

Ever since X forums went down ALL YOU HAVE DONE is turn UO stratics Chesapeake into your own Bash PvP La La Land.

You want to compare notes? UO is more PvM style then it is PvP so really SIR you are the MINORITY because we can all survive without YOU! (Them)

Take your side winded view of UO in the other direction... Just because a guild is better THEN YOU and YOUR GUILD doesn't mean we will believe everything you write.

*P.S. Take me on I got TONS more!*

S

Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles seeing as your the ONLY one i see posting why should we care what you write? All the fel stuff is propaganda anyways.

I trust you as much as I trust Mikey of !C! on my accounts.

(No offense Parkay)

Ever since X forums went down ALL YOU HAVE DONE is turn UO stratics Chesapeake into your own Bash PvP La La Land.

You want to compare notes? UO is more PvM style then it is PvP so really SIR you are the MINORITY because we can all survive without YOU! (Them)

Take your side winded view of UO in the other direction... Just because a guild is better THEN YOU and YOUR GUILD doesn't mean we will believe everything you write.

*P.S. Take me on I got TONS more!*

I agree with you about the PvP world being more PvM now than ever, I also will tell you that i don't PvP with a tamer, we do have tamers in our guild and one must have tamers to stay competitive these days. I wish they would take tamers out of PvP but that is another story.

Where else do I have to post? This is the chessy forum, it's open for all aspects of the Chessy shard and the one and only reason i created an account here is because we were getting bashed by RoT and someone had to answer them.

Be on the look out today for a news posting showing the results of the 4v4 between us and RoT last night. I won't spoil the results, just see for yourself when the post comes out.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I look forward to that news post. Any chance when you guys do do stuff like that you van let others know so we can watch? Would be kinda cool to see how it is done.

I havnt done a duel fight in a long time.

So the Harm Spam still work? lol

S

Sir Achilles

I look forward to that news post. Any chance when you guys do do stuff like that you van let others know so we can watch? Would be kinda cool to see how it is done.

I havnt done a duel fight in a long time.

So the Harm Spam still work? lol
It's posted out there, look under (News)Wedding crashers. Yes some people still spam harm.

D

De Leet Sauce

1. Print Screen
  3. Go to Edit and paste
  5. save

Hah. i read this and laughed.

Sorry its kinda hard to scout FPD spawns when we have about 12,000 yew houses we have to run around and check first, cuz ya know. thats the most likely place to find you.

and please, try and prove me wrong. i would love to tear you up on the boards cuz we both know your guild has had 0% success rait against wowz thus far. Yeah maybe a few lucky dismounts at yew gate. but not anything even close to be called "something that matters". bring it. noob

S

Sir Achilles

Hah. i read this and laughed.

Sorry its kinda hard to scout FPD spawns when we have about 12,000 yew houses we have to run around and check first, cuz ya know. thats the most likely place to find you.

and please, try and prove me wrong. i would love to tear you up on the boards cuz we both know your guild has had 0% success rait against wowz thus far. Yeah maybe a few lucky dismounts at yew gate. but not anything even close to be called "something that matters". bring it. noob
lol, we haven't been able to find you all to raid! You hire out demon slayer to do all your spawning and we did raid him last night at Ice West and took his scrolls and skull. If you all would get off your lazy butts and start spawning we would raid you. You all are known only to do baracoon spawns but lately I haven't even seen you do that. In fact, since you all went to a different faction I haven't seen you spawning the first time, unless you're doing it at like 2 or 3 in the morning.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arriving a tad late last night FPD had already killed the coon and moved into the star room as fighters from the RoT FOA alliance remained near the altar battling a few WOWz who had jumped the fight. After downing one of the WOWz and running the other out of the dungeon a new twosome I had yet to see emerged along the east bridge fielding thier way unto the island. This COM fighting twosome proceeded to hold off more than twice there numbers killing many along the way. Even giving this reporter a "REZ"! Woot! Of course soon after whilst the alliance boys gathered thier forces Sir Zeldar FOA gladly offered me another grey robe! These new fellas did quite well I was impressed with thier skills and seemingly add another group to the growing fray that is our pvp scene. While holding off the alliance it wasn't long before FPD's troops were all out of stat as they headed back to despise taking over the island as the (PINY) hope I got that right, vacated under attack from from both sides. But remained death free. I fell out after that! Woke up had been exorcised to the chaos shrine! *grins* Here's some pics i snagged:

S

Sir Achilles

What in the crap is this?? WoWz in the FoA house? I guess it really is Chessy vs us??

T

TheJunglist

Anyone in FoA or RoT that reads this, tell Ad-Kin Agizi/Hyperdermic Hero(Nick/Supreme) To read his e-mail from Nate or to e-mail me please, I'd appreciate it. Hard to contact him from the ship here =-/

K

Kylen

wow i dunno what to say a lot of posts. I dunno who gowron is but i assure u i was in bic and champs both historic apperently to u. I will tell u this i am probably the dumbest guy you will ever meet i suck at grammer maybe even pvp but i assure u people at least know who i am who are you?

T

truss

nate you dirty woman. how many times did you get used like a dirty tampon on deployment?