• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Flowers for Crafty Paps

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys,
Huge thank you to Governor Aurelius for providing purple seeds in the stone for planting purposes for our beloved and sadly departed friend Crafty Paps.
I have already started with 2 plants for his memorial which is still tbd. I think it would mean a lot to his family if we could provide them with purple flowers (for those wondering purple was paps favorite color) planted in New Magincia done by all his friends.
If someone wishes to plant and is not a citizen of New Mag its not a problem get in contact with me (or someone loyal to new mag) and one of us can get you a seed or 2 from it :) You'll need a garden hoe which can be gotten at the gardener npc's some of whom are in the NW corner garden.

Theres no doubt all of us loved Paps now lets show it in this act of solidarity.

Thank you

Respectfully,
ARAGORN
Governor of New Magincia

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea and thank you. I will try and get into game over the weekend - it might be a nice idea to schedule a time when people could meet up and do this? And is New Magincia where the old one was? =)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Great idea and thank you. I will try and get into game over the weekend - it might be a nice idea to schedule a time when people could meet up and do this? And is New Magincia where the old one was? =)
Yes it is. The stone is in the SE corner of the city

FYI for all who are New Magincia citizens: You cannot access the seeds from the pack while it is in the stone, it will tell you "You cannot perform negative actions on your opponent" (why it says this ive no idea) To access the seeds you must remove the pack from the stone take the seeds you want and then please put the pack back.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It s a lovely idea indeed. I d just like to confirm that you dont need to be a citizen of New Magincia to grow a plant there. Your char just need to buy a hoe from the npc nearby. You then use it on a ground plot, water it (2 times) and plant your seed.
You ll need to care about the plant the time it s growing ( usually cure and/or greater poison potions).
After 9 days you can get your plant fully grown and name it the way you wish (if i remember well).

I just plant mine this morning in memory of Crafty Pops.

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It s a lovely idea indeed. I d just like to confirm that you dont need to be a citizen of New Magincia to grow a plant there. Your char just need to buy a hoe from the npc nearby. You then use it on a ground plot, water it (2 times) and plant your seed.
You ll need to care about the plant the time it s growing ( usually cure and/or greater poison potions).
After 9 days you can get your plant fully grown and name it the way you wish (if i remember well).

I just plant mine this morning in memory of Crafty Pops.
Yeah forgot to mention that...my fault and ty Lien for addressing it :) Lien is correct you DONT have to be a Citizen of New Mag to plant but you DO have to be one to access the stone.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can provide seeds in any flower type in either normal or bright purple if required, just let me know what you need.