• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Floating Heads And Arms Oh My

F

frogger2

updates often means glitchs anew...no complaint just a funny observation. after yodays update ive seen sims with just floating heads and arms...eep. I know from almost 5 yrs of game play strange things happens with updates but this was the strangest 1 yet.....whats next pet bodys without heads? that would be funny to see lol lol ah well all i had to say. mary xmas to all maybe last post b4 new years lol

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

updates often means glitchs anew...no complaint just a funny observation. after yodays update ive seen sims with just floating heads and arms...eep. I know from almost 5 yrs of game play strange things happens with updates but this was the strangest 1 yet.....whats next pet bodys without heads? that would be funny to see lol lol ah well all i had to say. mary xmas to all maybe last post b4 new years lol

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG has anyone let out their TC merged pets yet?

I have to admit that my sim was just so 'ho hum' this morning as it looked 'normal' again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah - but what about sims with pet heads???

Oh yeah, it's been done - I forgot.

My wife's sim had no body, but after playing for about 5 min, it suddenly re-appeared.