• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fletching Question.

G

Ok i have burned through 3 heartwood kit trying to make an uber composite bow and got nuttin

I am GM fletcher,armslore had a totem with 25 exp bonus and 26 fletching bonus.
I was told to use ash wood for the SSI and some i did get to 35 but crap mods.
Is it the wood i was useing ? If so what would you suggest ?

M

Medicx2x

umm my answer to this is to..uhh put the bow down and walk away slowly and pick up a spellbook! can i get an amen!

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

umm my answer to this is to..uhh put the bow down and walk away slowly and pick up a spellbook! can i get an amen!

[/ QUOTE ]

*silences himself to avoid violating the ROC*

D

DougAlmighty13

The answer to this is never buy them if you can get away with it, because you'll rarely get your money's worth out of it. I've burned 3 heartwood kits (bought one, aquired two) and gotten one or two good bows, definitely not worth 16-18 mil apiece. Same was said from guildies and allies. The return on the bows from that kit just don't justify the cost, so if you get them, just get them yourself, unless you just got more money than sense.