• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FL Xshards From Pac to Sonoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrustMeInc

40 people to do despise. 12 Powerscrolls. Hmmm any questions?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

All of cop no more scrolls any questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how you roll in deep with 20+ people we got about 6-8 and take you all about 3 hours to take it from us.

Bet its been a while since you see one of these got this one last night.

Any questions?

Oh forgot got this one the other night.

ROFLMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just one actually, doesn't it get boring farming despise all night while all the PvPers are asleep?

M

Madchild

oh if i may point out those came off champs that where gettin raided

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how Sickshine can talk trash again.. How many guilds have you been in in the last month Sick??? You are Krom right?? PAS, EMO-, now E^^E.. You might actually want to wait at least a month before you can start talking trash for your guild..

G

WOO TMI KNOWS HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS!!!!...... YOU KNOW WHAT TMI IM AS UBER LEET AS YOU!!!! I CAN TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF SCROLLS IN MY HOUSE TOO!!!!

I GOT THESE 2 SCROLLS FROM PWNING COP/MOO
123419387452048570294357 VS 1!!!!

TMI PLEASE DEFLATE YOUR BIG HEAD AND TAKE SHOTS OF THE SCROLLS IN YOUR PACK AT THE SPAWN NOT AT YOUR HOUSE CUZ THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING EXCEPT YOU CAN TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF WHATEVER SCROLL YOU WANT AT YOUR HOUSE =p....

NOW AM I SUPER LEET ALSO??

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha... Wait... COP complaining about numbers??? hahahahahaha

Wait wasn't the shoe on the other foot like the last 5 months u didn't seem to care that u were the ones having the 20 against 5 Waka... Oh no but now that ur on the losing side ur crying foul??? ROFLMAO...

My only complaint with FL is that every battle I've been in with them they have been smashed open field (i.e. Skara brea their bodies were littered everywhere above the city out of guard zone) and they result in going to a choke point of some sort (i.e. Bucs Den they found the only possible spot for a choke point right on the server line in that building juss west of the moongate)...

I'm actually welcoming their movement to this shard... A lot of them are easy kills... They do have some skilled people tho... LoKi isn't one of them tho and he has the biggest mouth I have ever seen...

Welcome to the shard FL...

I

imported_Vexxed

TMI... Fl's going to apply their standard protection / wither / zerg no matter where you try to fight em.... Heck... if you try to get em in open field stay away from the water bc they will go all pirate on your butt lol.... It's pretty funny.... On PAC there's a peninsula with 1 house at it's entrance that makes it possible to block off the whole thing with 1 Efield. That was FL's favorite spot for a good long time. They would park some boats around the peninsula so they had a spot to retreat to if they messed up the trap and rinse and repeat lol.
We ended up taking our own boats (probably 30+) simply to line the whole shoreline in that area to stop such silly tactics.... I think we ruined Ooji's day with that one.... = (.... lololo

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

WOO TMI KNOWS HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS!!!!...... YOU KNOW WHAT TMI IM AS UBER LEET AS YOU!!!! I CAN TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF SCROLLS IN MY HOUSE TOO!!!!
NOW AM I SUPER LEET ALSO??

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Nice 110s your rocking it!
Yea everyone has 120 mage and eval lying around.
They come free with a keep.

<blockquote><hr>

I love how Sickshine can talk trash again.. How many guilds have you been in in the last month Sick??? You are Krom right?? PAS, EMO-, now E^^E.. You might actually want to wait at least a month before you can start talking trash for your guild..

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Sick owned IRL. Funny thing is we have been fighting you guys for years. Welcome back havent see Old KOS and (I) guild in months.

Sickshine you have been getting own on Sonoma for years man.
Thanks for coming back fighting two Pas in guards zone been getting boring.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

All of cop no more scrolls any questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... Please don't talk...

Waka did a spawn and Masuimi Max spotted us... Sugar, Sickshine, Masuimi Max, and 2 others came in... 3 Waka (Ronin, Trinity, Raistlin) proceeded to wax all 6 of u in a matter of 2 minutes...

Without ur heavy hitters on you guys take naps like a 3 yr old in day care...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Glad I don't have to roll for scrolls with those odds 20-40 and 1 120.... That's the bad side of running with numbers.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Yea everyone has 120 mage and eval lying around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, i have quite a few of them. But your a billy bad ass so i can't compete

G

Where are you FL? I barely even notice you're on shard. Numbers aren't everything eh?

G

pop one at prime time please.... I bet you did that at like 3 - 4 in the morning right???

G

Make sure you timestamp your screenshot next time because as of 11:30 shard time last night the skulls were still on the alter in star room. 2 am harrowers do not count - sorry!

G

First you think you own the shard now you're crying about time stamped pictures. Funny. hah

Edit: For the record, we did this after we beat down FL in Despise and they all left and never came back... not even for the harry... We'd been spanking FL for hours before we did that harry. And didn't someone say farther up they just wanted pictures of scrolls at spawns? Well there ya go.

T

TrustMeInc

Hey Sickshine where are you? We getting scrolls on Pac now? WTF no FL? ROFLMAO.

You guys are such cry babies. Yea we did a harrower also after beating you down on our home shard.

It was prime time Saturday night. Ask Ooji how many time he died. This picture was taken before. We did a spawn on Pac then came to Sonoma and wooped you all. Then did a harrower.

G

Impressive guard whacking of a champ! You know thats not legal right?

A

Abaddon (Deth)

I was in the starroom after midnight pst and the skulls were still there. Didnt leave til quite late, and there was no gate and nothing changed. Then went back to our houses and killed Ooji and a ton of SM, which btw I need to remind, DONT COME TO FEL AFTER DOING TRAVESTY UNLESS YOU DROP OFF THE LOOT FIRST! That having been said, thank you for the Eye and ingreds.

Pika

F

Fantaapple

Cypher called a guard whack on a champ a few times at marble.

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

Impressive guard whacking of a champ! You know thats not legal right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Show me where that is written? I didnt see that on my box when i bought the game. In game matrix are legal.

<blockquote><hr>

Cypher called a guard whack on a champ a few times at marble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm kinda funny. You say what you say and then do this?
Funny. Hello Kettle?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

oh and by the way, when FL raids you and takes you're champ, it's 6 scrolls and no rolling, it's free for all.

In fact 90% of the time that we do the spawns ourselves its merely to draw out a fight, so it's 6 scrolls free for all, no rolling required.

Rolling for 12 scrolls if for loser trammies that need the scrolls or the money. FL the greed factor is not a problem that FL deals with. Thanks.

G

Please don't act like your 50+ numbers mean anything. I saw first hand the "quality" of your pvp tonight. There was none. You still haven't learned to pvp in all these years. No matter how many noobs you surround yourself with, I'll still get my kills, and that's ALL I've ever cared about.
Welcome back to Sonoma ol dog.

Been killin you SAS for years.

Wow, looking through all my stuff I found some old things no ones ever seen. Thought I'd share in this thread. haha UOGAI UOGAI1 Old pics.

D

Dread Raven

The Empire of the Fallen Lords has officially arrived on Sonoma. There has been many questions and rumors over the last month. This post will answer most of them.

Q) Why Sonoma?
A) We voted a year ago on what shards to Colonize, Sonoma was our second choice. Our first choice was Origin, after BTH challenged us to come over.

Q) Why has FL not flown it's tag on Sonoma?
A) FL did not fly it's tag, because we where not all on Sonoma yet. The Empire set a date to officially colonize Sonoma. That date was this Sunday, January 13th.

Q) Why did FL and EE seem to be the same guild?
A) Back in the late summer early fall, FL had sent a half dozen scouts to Sonoma to find out if Sonoma was a sound choice for colonization. While we where scouting the shard, a Harrower was popped in the afternoon. This was about the time that COP and MOO had broken thier alliance. So we started to raid it in destard with the six of us and a couple of guys with new toons that had basic skills. A member of FL logged in and said he had a guild(EE) with 6 people on and wanted to know if they could help. So they guilded are scouts, so area effect spells would not hit us. We took the Harrower and killed it after a 90 minute battle. Once are advanced party arrived they where also guilded EE. But with the excpetion of our scouts, the members of FL did not wear the EE tag. Last night the main body of FL had arrived. We now fly the FL tag.

Q) What is the Difference between Invading Sonoma vs Colonization?
A) The difference is we are here to colonize the shard. When I say colonize, I mean we are here permantly. The members of FL built alternate toons, just like on Origin, to move to Sonoma. The have kept there main character on Pacific and there secondaries on Origin. These are mostly third rate toons, not even scrolled out. They are using there third PvP suits. These toons are here to stay.

Q) How long has FL been here on Sonoma?
A) As I have stated before, are scouts arrived sometime in late Summer/early Fall. The advanced party arrived sometime in November/December and started to infiltrate various guilds on Sonoma, gathering information. The main body arrived this week. We did deny FL being on Sonoma until last night, thats because we officially did not arrive until last night.

Q) Why is FL such a large guild? Why did you bring so many members?
A) The Empire of the Fallen Lords has over 100 active members that play in a month. The amount transferred to Sonoma is maybe less then half those members. The Empire gives each member a choice on if they want to colonize or not. We not only bring a red PvP chracter to Sonoma, some also bring blue ones. We also have several members who brought mules and other assorted support toons.

Q) Will FL be recruting on Sonoma?
A) No at this time.

Q) Does FL have a website?
A) Yes. You can get information about FL on our website.( http://www.fallenlords.net ).

Q) Does FL rez kill?
A) Yes and No. We have only one policy on rez killing. If we rez you, we will not kill you. The exceptions to that rule are, A) If you trash talk, B) you attack any member after being rezzed C),and if your guild arrives and start attacking us. As for rez killing any other time, if we do not rez you, we will kill you!

Q) Does FL return dropped items?
A) In most cases we do. It's the choice of the member who looted the items. Most of the time they do return items. Unfortunately for most guilds here on Sonoma, it will be on a case by case bases. We have lost several items during the last few weeks and certain guilds refused to return those items. It's unfortunate to start out on a shard with people who set the negative standard in advance toward returning items.

Q) How many shards does FL play on?
A) We currently play on three shards, Pacific(home), Origin(colonized), and now Sonoma.

Q) How does FL roll on scrolls?
A) We don't. Members keep what they get. When we designate certain members to kill a champ, all members there, get paid for those scrolls.

Q) Does FL post all there victories?
A) No. We feel that posting pics takes to much time. Many guilds feel that they need to post a victory when they get one, FL is not such a guild. Our policy has been and will continue, that we do not need to post pics of our victories. There will be times some of our members do post pics, but thats thier own individual choice.

The Empire is looking forward to playing on Sonoma. We are delighted with the PvP and general attitude of most PvPers. We hope to see less trash talk and more good comments on both sides of the fence.

The Empire of the Fallen Lords is a large guild. We will not deny we are a zerg guild. We have members from average to incredible PvPers. We will use many different tactics here on Sonoma. We are a raiding guild. So do not expect our members to be hanging out at Brit gate all the time, they won't be. Most members of FL do not gate fight. We will do spawns, to draw a fight.

If you any other questions pertaining to the Empire, please feel free ask. This is an informative post.

I

imported_Bc_of_SAS

I am not quite sure who this Balinor character is, but we have always gotten along good with PkP. SparHawk was one of my best buds in my later days on Sonoma. Hell I even ran with him for a while on the PkP stone.

Him and Myrk fish up by my city like every year, really good guys.

I had a lot of fun on this server, and I am looking forward to playing it again. I have been taking an extended break because of school, but a Sonoma invasion, my home! is well worth coming back for.

Oh and yes btw, SAS does suck, we always have, and we have never killed anyone in this game before.

Just see how bad our GM is at this game..

I

imported_JoO

nice screens, I had almost forgotten what a dressed corpse looked like. I wish I had my gigs of old screen shots
. lost them about 3 computers ago.

T

Trinsauce

BC, what's up my brotha... Trinity of PkP here...

To answer ur question, Balinor claims to be PkP but it seems he got the boot prior to the guildstone being made... Thus he was never PkP... He's still bitter as u can see in all of his video's claiming he's "the real PkP"... He's shown mucho hatred to every former PkP member that still plays this game... Don't pay him no mind...

I wish I still had my old comp with all the PkP pictures... Some great people in that guild, by far my most memorable and funnest times playing this game was with them... PrettyWoman, Sparhawk Jr, Mist, Black Talon, some of the old UGK guys that came over (Malice, Jaric Mondoran, Cyrus Bain) some of the old SAS members as well...

G

Trinity is just jealous he wasn't around to be in some of your sas photos. I'm in there in a few of them, you guys were actually specifically targetting me in one.
(can see your talking in guild chat) Trin wasn't around/in PkP before factions. He wouldn't know a thing about it. I left for about a year around that time and when I came back the stone was populated with a bunch of noobs like Trin. I still kill him so it's all good.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Trinity is just jealous he wasn't around to be in some of your sas photos. I'm in there in a few of them, you guys were actually specifically targetting me in one.
(can see your talking in guild chat) Trin wasn't around/in PkP before factions. He wouldn't know a thing about it. I left for about a year around that time and when I came back the stone was populated with a bunch of noobs like Trin. I still kill him so it's all good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Na actually I was in PkP pre factions when we were doing the Chaos/Order/guildwars thing... I was in ELM prior to that and PrettyWoman vouched for me got me in... I was there for a lot more than u know kiddo... Stop resenting someone who was in a guild u were not a part of except in ur dillusional mind... I was in PkP prior to the guild being more than 13 members deep... I was fighting PkP when the guildstone came up and it was basically juss Spar, BT, Mist and Moloch.

Again like I told Madchild in another thread do not speak of anything u know nothing about... I can clearly speak on ur bitterness toward every PkP member cause it has been well documented in the PkP message boards by the original 4 members of PkP (which ur not)...

P.S. Juss cause u didn't see my char "Trinity" doesn't mean I wasn't in his pictures... lol I kept that account closed for a while cause I had a free account to play for a good year or so...

P.S.S. I get more people telling me they have always had a hell of a time fighting Tanis Half-Elven pre AOS. Haven't really heard that about Balinor... kakaka u were a speedbump back then for us real pvpers...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"kakaka u were a speedbump back then for us real pvpers..."

heh

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh good ol' Balinor. I remember killing him on my tamer w/ no pets, no wrestling, no eval, and no resis at farms. Those were the good days. If anyone was a newie, it was you. I'm glad to see after ALL THESE YEARS that you finally finally finally learned how to double click and chase right. Maybe in another twenty we can get you to play protection mage.

Hey, how did that law suit work out for you Balinor? I can't count how many times we laughed about it in TS or Rodger Wilco (Can't remember which one we used then).

Oh wait FL on sonoma. Good for you guys. I'm not going to cry zerg to deaf ears but I don't really understand what's fun about having a 50 person event. You aren't a UO guild anymore. You're a FFXI guild playing UO.

Personally I don't need the scrolls you say you only go after for a fight and frankly to me fighting 50 v 6,7,8, etc. just isn't fun. So have a good time PvMing up.

G

Wow. So much love. Funny how you girls dont know me, but you know SO much about me. haha I wouldn't lower myself to actually get to know you tho. I have "actual" pvping to do. See you running on the field more? Server line much Trinity? haha

G

<blockquote><hr>

Even pre AOS COP abused the server lines in Bucs Den... Running over every single server line in the damn city chugging pots to stay alive... The returning SAS players and anyone who actually pvped pre AOS (count Balinor out as he was juss a speedbump) would agree that COP server lined 24/7...

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to remember a post where you blatantly admitted running over server lines to escape little ol me. Shall I direct quote you kettle?

G

RTLFC....

Enough trolling....

Take it to the PvP Thread or In Game.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.