• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FL Xshards From Pac to Sonoma

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

Yup... we can't handle the boredom of Pac. Trying to get guilds out of yew gate at a reasonable hour hasn't worked real well for us. But hey, at least they get their 2am-5am chaining of despise victory.

Nothing like chasing a guild(Cop) off their home shard with 2nd or 3rd tier characters in scrub suits without even bringing the full guild to the shard.

ROFL... and they expect to come to our home shard to "bring it to us"

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL You wish this aforementioned was true.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LoL You wish this aforementioned was true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope... nothing wishful there. All fact. A handful of FL decided to give Sonoma a try because of a dead Pac. All 2nd or 3rd (or even 4th) string chars with secondary suits and low end skills.

Right now, pac action is either yew gate or super late night chaining of despise. Oh wait, that is starting to sound like Sonoma now except it is Brit gate.

And who are you again? One of the Sonoma l33t coming to Pac to "teach FL a lesson"?

N

NoBuddy

Mr. Roper, Ooji, LoKi, Asha (Cage), RobaTrash....you're right, 3rd string trash. No threat there, Sonoma is safe, as is Pac.

I

imported_Wing Chun

98% of what is on sonoma is newly created characters with secondary suits, weapons etc on. Some people had extra finished characters to transfer over, many did not.

S

SirElyk

Doesn't Matter. Soon All Shards Will Be Under The Dark Rule Of The Empire. Your Shard May Be Next So Prepare Citizens Of Sosaria....

G

Some FL members created new charaters with familiar names, others did not. I can assure you the familiar names you see are not primaries moved from Pac. In fact, someone asked why FL was running around somoma untaged... training..

I guess the cat is out of the bag, and based on the back to back Harrowers on Sonoma (while COP and MOO rushed a Rat Spawn) followed by an unraided Harrower on Pacific - FL is a clear "cut above"

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

Yup... we can't handle the boredom of Pac. Trying to get guilds out of yew gate at a reasonable hour hasn't worked real well for us. But hey, at least they get their 2am-5am chaining of despise victory.

[/ QUOTE ]

and FL gets their 6am-9am T2A spawns.... lol You wanna talk about reasonable hours yet you guys feild 15-20 players M-F at those times.... lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

and FL gets their 6am-9am T2A spawns.... lol You wanna talk about reasonable hours yet you guys feild 15-20 players M-F at those times.... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet another person talking about things and making assumptions about what they don't understand. FL shuts off the t2a rat spawns because it makes patroling the spawns a lot easier and prevents large groups from going into t2a for 15 minutes and sneaking away with a rat spawn while we're fighting on Origin or Sonoma. Our best / favorite mornings are the ones with only 1 or 2 rats or no rats at all.

Thanks for your support.

D

Dread Raven

We do shut off T2A in the morning. We also look to PvP all day long until 11pm pac time. Unfortunately, no one will leave the gate until most of FL logs off after that. So whats worse, doing some am spawns to get rid of rats, or running down to despise as soon as FL logs for the night? Here are some of the facts!

1) FL scouts spawns all day long looking for a raid! We hardly ever find someone on pacific doing one.

2) We get more action from Sonoma and Origin then we do on Pacific.

3) Most guilds will leave Yew gate as soon as FL has logged for the night. They run straight to Despise to farm it for the night.

4) Some guilds will run around on reds, but as soon as FL arrives, you switch to blues and hug guard zone.

5) Reasonable hours to most are primetime 7pst to 10pst. We are out and about on all three shards at that time. If we logged on after 11pm, you would stay at yew gate until we logged off anyway.

6) FL does the T2A run because it's easier to shut off the rat spawns in the morning, making it easier for our scouts during the day. You won't be sneaking in a rat in T2A, while we are engaged on another shard.

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

We do shut off T2A in the morning. We also look to PvP all day long until 11pm pac time. Unfortunately, no one will leave the gate until most of FL logs off after that. So whats worse, doing some am spawns to get rid of rats, or running down to despise as soon as FL logs for the night? Here are some of the facts!

1) FL scouts spawns all day long looking for a raid! We hardly ever find someone on pacific doing one.

2) We get more action from Sonoma and Origin then we do on Pacific.

3) Most guilds will leave Yew gate as soon as FL has logged for the night. They run straight to Despise to farm it for the night.

4) Some guilds will run around on reds, but as soon as FL arrives, you switch to blues and hug guard zone.

5) Reasonable hours to most are primetime 7pst to 10pst. We are out and about on all three shards at that time. If we logged on after 11pm, you would stay at yew gate until we logged off anyway.

6) FL does the T2A run because it's easier to shut of the rat spawns in the morning, making it easier for our scouts during the day. You won't be sneaking in a rat in T2A, while we are engaged on another shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a job or a game??? damn son =)....

G

Plz do not get all victory happy yet FL. actually don't at all. You came to a very small shard with HUGE divisions in guilds. In fact most pvp guilds on sonoma hate each other. Your numbers will probably win but plz save face and don't act like you dominate. Half the ppl on sonoma wouldnt care to help the other guilds out like myself. You own PAC because of numbers. hehe. You will win sonoma because of numbers and lack of support or care between the guilds there. It's like the Roman Empire against ummm a colony of farmers. HUGE difference. Sonoma has good fighters and i know you know that but with your 7/2 odds this is hardly bragging righst. when you take 10 vs 10 , then you can claim fame. If i was you, i would have spent that 12 mil a xfer on something constructive. Why waste time and money to come to sonoma. Go to where your guild can fight against equal numbers. Then if you win, u get the braggin rights.

I

imported_Wing Chun

hate to say it but FL has gone in with 6-8 people agianst 15+ and won on Sonoma.

oh BTW, why would someone PvP in a cursed HOM, Staff of the Magi and Armour of fortune. I have seen some crazy stuff on peoples corpses on Sonoma.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some FL members created new charaters with familiar names, others did not. I can assure you the familiar names you see are not primaries moved from Pac. In fact, someone asked why FL was running around somoma untaged... training..

I guess the cat is out of the bag, and based on the back to back Harrowers on Sonoma (while COP and MOO rushed a Rat Spawn) followed by an unraided Harrower on Pacific - FL is a clear "cut above"

[/ QUOTE ]

A Zerg exactly. on sonoma we like fighting. most of the guilds have same amount of numbers. what fun is it running spawns that noone shows upto. u guys have sad boring lives. But i wont stand in your way lol. Have all the fun you want ''zergin it up'' . i dont care for waka, moo, or cop anyways. But don't forget, every dog has his day. You reap what you sow. The guilds that aren't humble, are the ones who never win in the end.

N

NoBuddy

I repeat, FL is a bunch of worthless nobodies using enough numbers to make them think they're somebodies. There's no skill, it's just tug-o-war...get enough guys on one end of the rope, odds are they should win. Fact is, they (specifically Dread Raven, who is completely worthless) talk like they win alot more than they do.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

hate to say it but FL has gone in with 6-8 people agianst 15+ and won on Sonoma.

oh BTW, why would someone PvP in a cursed HOM, Staff of the Magi and Armour of fortune. I have seen some crazy stuff on peoples corpses on Sonoma.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like for u guys to prove this to WAKA... I don't EVER recall losing to any guild 15 (a number we never ever have) vs 6-8... In fact I'm willing to wager that 6-8 FL can't take out Waka when it's best members are on and we have 1 or 2 less than u guys...

I'd put Timmy, Monster, Cyrus Bain, Zarconious, Joe Lord, and myself or switch me out for Andy against any 6 or even 8 of ur guys any day period... Open field that is... Take us up on this???

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like for u guys to prove this to WAKA... I don't EVER recall losing to any guild 15 (a number we never ever have) vs 6-8... In fact I'm willing to wager that 6-8 FL can't take out Waka when it's best members are on and we have 1 or 2 less than u guys...

I'd put Timmy, Monster, Cyrus Bain, Zarconious, Joe Lord, and myself or switch me out for Andy against any 6 or even 8 of ur guys any day period... Open field that is... Take us up on this???

[/ QUOTE ]

Trin I don't know who most of those guys are, I do know Joe Lord and I've never been impressed with him, even a month ago when he was over here playing with F00, he still sucked.

But I'd love to stick Cypher, Quid, Sargon, Kryite, Word, Ish and New York against your 7 any day or switch any of them out for Rumil or Silver or Walter or Hydro or Silver or Juvi

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

But I'd love to stick Cypher, Quid, Sargon, Kryite, Word, Ish and New York against your 7 any day or switch any of them out for Rumil or Silver or Walter or Hydro or Silver or Juvi

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol.... What's the common thread in those names eh ??
Mum's the word.

D

Dread Raven

Boy here goes the personal attacks again. Who is your toon? It seems that when I beat you on the boards, you have to start the insults. If you mean having you and 3 people jump me and kill me a win, I guess that your victory. Every time I engaged FOO at brit gate the other day, I had 2 or 3 of you on me. But when I cornered any of FOO one on one, you ran to the guard zone or had someone come in and help you. I may not be an elite PvPer, but hold my own 1v1. So don't talk about mad skills, I killed three of you during that fight 1v1.So if I suck so much, then those three must really suck!

N

NoBuddy

Oh geez, are you serious? Beat me on the boards? That all you got for me is a "board whoopin"? Well, I guess what you can't on the field, you'll have to try and do on paper.

D

Dread Raven

Who is your main toon again? Or are you to scared to tell me! It was most likely the one of the three I dropped, thats why you won't say anything.

N

NoBuddy

Consequence or Spasm. No, I wasn't there, and no you didn't drop me. You'll need more than your tiny little macer mage for that.

D

Dread Raven

LOL, I have dropped you multiple time in the past. So if I suck, then what does that make you. Let me refresh your memory about a funny moment you needed to help stuck out or have someone come up and rez you. You remember the time by bog, when I chased you down, you started to teleport, and I killed you on that leadge over the water. You ran forever and it took me like 5 minutes to catch you and all you did was run, instead of fighting me 1v1. It seems everytime I get you 1 on1 you race off my screen as soon as I start to enage you. So next time before you open your mouth about my skills, you might consider working on yours. I may not be a great PvPer, but I have beat you multiple times 1v1. I am average at PvP, so what does that make you.

N

NoBuddy

Umm, that whole story makes you very delusional. First off, you have never killed me, 1v1 or otherwise (not that FL does 1v1's). Second, neither of those chars are mages, so teleport is out (I don't use tele or any other scrolls either). Third, I haven't been to bog in probably 2 years, and that was back on LA.

So what other psychosis induced story can you come up with?

D

Dread Raven

Say what you want, consequence was killed in bog, by me! 1V1 sporting your FOO tag as you tried to make it too Papua. The fact is all you do is run. Run on screen , start to get half lifed, run off. So now we know, you suck at being a board warrior and your not that great at PvP either. HMMM, better think twice before calling the kettle black.

N

NoBuddy

Does your doctor know about your projecting dream into reality, or did you recently break out of the psych ward? Perhaps higher doses, or a whole new regiment of scripts is needed. You might be a good candidate for shock therapy; you should ask your counselor.

D

Dread Raven

Boy, you seem to be very agitated, that you talked all that smack, then when I drop the truth on you, you try to project it back on me. The truth is you are not all that great. You either run, or call for help. I am an average PvPer who has beaten you multiple times in the field. Just because there are people who can beat me all the time, don't try to play it off that you are one of them. Next time you see me out there on the field, you can have another shot at it. I don't duel, so bother asking me for one. Anyone in FL will tell you, Raven does not usually fight at yew gate and he does not ever duel. Both are a waste of my time. So you lose on the boards and you have lost in the game. Keep believing you are so elite, honestly if I have beaten you on the field, what does that make you? See you on the battlefield, just make sure when we are at it, you don't run to fast away from me.

D

Dread Raven

I don't run from you, but yes I will give you credit, you have beaten me on the field of battle. But i get better each day and I might just surprise you. Also don't call me son, I am probaly old enough to be your father.

N

NoBuddy

Plain crazy talk. I've debunked your whole story, so you got nothing. You talk like a progressive liberal trying to spin everything. I even saw you last night get owned on top the bank in Yew by Orion in about 5 seconds. You wouldn't come down to recieve the butt whoopin', so Orion went up, destroyed you and you ran off with your tail between your legs. Anytime you want some, you let me know. No duel needed. I'll repeat slowly so you can understand, NOT MAGE CHARACTERS. You'll receive just a plain ole butt whoopin'.

I

imported_Vexxed

no buddy.... you just have to remember Raven NEVER lies... he is absolutely awesome and an elite pvper.... You just have to remember that he's simply comparing himself to other FL though...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of them were a joke on the field and duels last time I was on sonoma.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really??? That's funny cause the only person in FL that has/can beat Turbo Timmy is Kyrite... Cypher won't even duel him no matter how many times Timmy or someone else has asked him... Asha got smoked... FS killed... Any others u wanna throw this way???

As of last night we did a Despise 3 people fielding each bridge and we managed to hold that island against FL (U guys had 7 more than we did) til Coon was half life with only 2 necro's casting on the champ... FL isn't anything special so deflate ur ego...

I saw the funniest thing said by an FL member... "I wish u guys had a few more members, I like fighting Waka because ur good"... spoken from an FL guy after Timmy and Monster both worked him in seperate duels each time either FS finish or meteor swarm finish...

Again, stop thinking FL is "all that and a bag of chips"...

G

Waka had 11 at the first fight in despise plus a mare and rune beetle. We had 12 when we raided you and you did lose it in the end your point? We picked up 3 more people when we were fighting you in tera keep for a grand total at the end of 15.

We rarely see Waka out and about and hence so far you are nothing impressive tho credit for being a better fight than the moo/cop alliance.

J

John Galt

Trinsauce this is Cypher get a broker and put some gold down and Ill duel.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really??? That's funny cause the only person in FL that has/can beat Turbo Timmy is Kyrite... Cypher won't even duel him no matter how many times Timmy or someone else has asked him... Asha got smoked... FS killed... Any others u wanna throw this way???

As of last night we did a Despise 3 people fielding each bridge and we managed to hold that island against FL (U guys had 7 more than we did) til Coon was half life with only 2 necro's casting on the champ... FL isn't anything special so deflate ur ego...

I saw the funniest thing said by an FL member... "I wish u guys had a few more members, I like fighting Waka because ur good"... spoken from an FL guy after Timmy and Monster both worked him in seperate duels each time either FS finish or meteor swarm finish...

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I was on sonoma on my farmer character white wolf son there wasn't a single mage that could scartch me. Anyways, my old guildy azureous who is there now said there isn't any competition there anyway.

G

Sonoma was pretty weak server...

I transfered my red off the server and going to make a blue

D

Dread Raven

Lets see if I can get this right, you owned me, but orion enaged me. So if there is two on one, that means you won. When did you change your toon to orion. Like I said, 1v1 I have killed you many times, I guess you will always need that extra back up. Because the truth is you suck 1v1. If you can remember you kept claiming an easy kill for you, but you have to have others try and help you. Yet you still can't kill me. With No help on my part, I have dropped you many times. The reality is you are a poser, there are people in FOO who do beat me, but you are not one of them. So get the facts straight, if I suck so bad, then you must too. Because you zip off the screen to get away from me, unless you got someone there to help you. The whole bases of this conversation is you think I am an easy kill for you, yet you can't do it alone and I have killed you many times w/o help. So keep posing as this elite PvPer. I may be just average, but I do kill you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Strength in Numbers…

FL is a guild.. Not a pvp guild or a trammy guild but a real guild. We have some players who are better than others; we have people who enjoy doing Mels and decorating their houses. We have others, who enjoy fighting, Its as simple as that.

Look at us like PAS except instead of helping people we kill them..

N

NoBuddy

Hehe Raven, seriously man, lay off the meds, seek help, something. You truly must be a liberal; no consistency in your story, dillusion of facts, deviation from point all to avoid the situation. I said Orion killed you on top the building, not I. Again, you tele'd up there, and since I'm not a mage (I'm certain I've said that before), I could not get up there, but Orion could, and he drilled you hard and fast. Now, as for you and I, and I repeat, whenever you want some, you just gotta let me know and I'll be happy to deliver you to your maker. You're all lip service, no action or skill.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Strength in Numbers…

FL is a guild.. Not a pvp guild or a trammy guild but a real guild. We have some players who are better than others; we have people who enjoy doing Mels and decorating their houses. We have others, who enjoy fighting, Its as simple as that.

Look at us like PAS except instead of helping people we kill them..

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know what you mean by "real guild". However, I would say FL is 80% PvM, 20% PvP. I base my opinion on how FL defines their success, the number of harrowers/spawns they can hold.

M

Madchild

ok so far ive seen lies

the 2 sonoma harrys where raided or an attempt was made

cop n moo didnt do a dsp while the harrys where up

waka feilding 11 people WOW!! they aint done that since 3F was running around . not impossible tho.

ive seen less waka take out 3 times their numbers .

FL didnt take sonoma

FL didnt come with 7 ppl the 2 harrys had 50 ish FL on hand for each and 1 guilded reporter .

hope your egos are good n inflated its gonna be fun when it goes pop

ya came to a shard that has only one guild that has 50+ members on at a time and its a tram guild and where a gank is 2 on 1

oh i am starting to get a nice scroll collection on pac

Before ya say late night spawns i leave for work at 10 AT night and get home at 10 in the morn .

I

imported_Wing Chun

OK,

regardless of what tag you fly, one mark of success if a guild is how long they they last. FL has been around a long long time and is not getting any smaller.

M

Madchild

ok cop is 10 years young, survived what is it now hmm 2 or 3 guild splits and a few rough alliance splits.
and the tag can be found on almost any shard (i play 4 shards myself ) on 3 i fly cop tags .

and oddly enough the guild has remained a target on and off the boards no matter the size .

LTR

G

Good god,

You're still posting nonsense babble?
Why don't you stick to the Sonoma PvP thread where you belong.
You're not even a known PvPer.
Just another bottom feeder that was accepted as a meatshield scrub.
Frankly, no one here really gives two-[censored] what tag you're flying.
You don't belong on the Pacific forums. Enough said.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did FL give up on Sonoma? Retreat back to pacific already huh? It has been mighty quiet here lately.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

Good god,

You're still posting nonsense babble?
Why don't you stick to the Sonoma PvP thread where you belong.
You're not even a known PvPer.
Just another bottom feeder that was accepted as a meatshield scrub.
Frankly, no one here really gives two-[censored] what tag you're flying.
You don't belong on the Pacific forums. Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

And just exactly who the hell are you?

Get off my forums and back to your sonoma garbage where you can get ownt on a daily basis by FL :&lt;