• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FL X-shards quite a few to Sonoma ??

• Thread starter imported_Vexxed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

I noticed Arycke running around tonight on a different guild banner as well... Most interesting. Perhaps another World Tour? It wasn't because of the alliances against you on Pacific was it?

G

Actually it is. The alliances on Pac dont do anything til after midnight and its causing us a loss of sleep if we want to pvp. Fear not tho a world tour is not in the plans perhaps another colonization?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I noticed Arycke running around tonight on a different guild banner as well... Most interesting. Perhaps another World Tour? It wasn't because of the alliances against you on Pacific was it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I was unaware that any new alliances had popped up

T

toobaad4u

lol, with the exception of way, way, way after even california prime time the alliance has dried up, the guilds are splintering, and it wasnt an alliance -- it was one guild of blues being totally absorbed by foo and turning in the old colors for a new tag altogether. unless another alliance has arrisen in the last day.

They have had a bit of infighting in the foo camp as of late so maybe they are trying to arrange things within the guild to fill in the empty space in the roster.

Either way your totally unbiased, and innocent question was correct, but probably not for any reason enemies of fl would rejoice over.

the "alliance ?????" has ceased to be a factor outside of a few short hours, much like the once mighty BTH of origin, or the others crushed by our jolly band of politeness.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Either way your totally unbiased, and innocent question was correct

[/ QUOTE ]
That's really all you needed to say, sweetie.

At any rate, it is actually an innocent question and was meant to be taken that way... Truth be told, I haven't kept up much with the day to day things back and forth and have relied on these forums for my daily soap opera fix of "As the World Burns." Come to think of it, I probably couldn't tell you who was on who's side anymore. Hmm. Not that it matters. Personally, I'm of the opinion that you can all kill each other until the sky falls in on us and it wouldn't make much of a difference for me in the end.

Regardless, enjoy Sunny Sonoma and do send a postcard, mate. You can even write it in the manner of your typical forum post so I'll be reminded of why I won't miss you...

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
business before pleasure sorry. foo cant be on 24-7 and at 5 am e.s.t. at server up to go start all the spawns.. we arent children and we all have jobs and responsibilities. plus im leaving for a cruise in the carribean this wknd so im a be gone another week.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

They have had a bit of infighting in the foo camp as of late so maybe they are trying to arrange things within the guild to fill in the empty space in the roster.

Either way your totally unbiased, and innocent question was correct, but probably not for any reason enemies of fl would rejoice over.

the "alliance ?????" has ceased to be a factor outside of a few short hours, much like the once mighty BTH of origin, or the others crushed by our jolly band of politeness.

[/ QUOTE ]

do tell? everything is fine and dandy, would love to know who your talking too or what drug your on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

business before pleasure sorry. foo cant be on 24-7 and at 5 am e.s.t. at server up to go start all the spawns.. we arent children and we all have jobs and responsibilities. plus im leaving for a cruise in the carribean this wknd so im a be gone another week.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only time I really see more than 4-5 FOO on at a time is after 11pm Pacific Time.

D

Dread Raven

The problem is six, you can't be up at 5 am, because you crawled into bed at 4:30 am. Up all night doing spawns! Unless it's after 11pm and FL has logged off, FOO will not leave the trailer park!

G

Server comes up at roughtly 7:30 cst and 8:30 est after my kids go to school. And if everything is fine and dandy why did Levi and a couple others quit FO_O for H@X and why is Roadkill on GL????

P.S. have fun on your cruise you wont be missed as we rarely see you anyways!

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

The problem is six, you can't be up at 5 am, because you crawled into bed at 4:30 am. Up all night doing spawns! Unless it's after 11pm and FL has logged off, FOO will not leave the trailer park!

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean for real who stays up all night to farm a dead ass game bro?