• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FL Purposly skips over LA due to 1st visit failure!

O

OptPrime

It's probably a wise decision to come to Sonoma rather then Lake Austin, because we all remember what happened there. Fl arrived, after allying/recruiting anyone who pretty much wanted in.. Taking some of LA's worst pvpers into their crowd. FL's dominance lasted only a week, maybe a week and a half tops. From that point the number of FL diminished more and more after every FL loss. Finally after about a solid Month and a half of constant beatdowns FL claimed victory and regrouped to crawl away from LA with their "Victory".

I would love to see FL come back for a 2nd dosage of "Victory" anytime they feel the need for it. You act like beating BTH was some major thing to do.. They didnt last long on LA either due to getting constantly beaten into the ground.

So enjoy the time on Sonoma.. If you decide you have courage and want to see if you can come away with an ACTUAL victory this time, Set all transfer tokens to Lake Austin.

Have a wonderful day.. here are a few pictures i had saved on imageshack that werent deleted.

M

Miss Cleo

FL is more interested in taking over the smallest shards, so they can claim victory over them. How about trying a real challenge?

D

Dread Raven

I was on LA during the world tour. I was a current resident of LA at the time. The empire rolled into oaks and there where about 150 to 200 people there fighting. They killed everyone and then dropped the champ. The whole shard went into hiding. There are multiple people in the empire that where on the opposing side of FL, they all agree, LA layed down and died until they left. There was also a mass exodus of many residents of LA at that time, because FL had shut it down. That was the time FL was doing a world tour. They where not colonizing at that time, just visiting several shards to pvp. We did scout LA multiple times in the last year, I was the one of the scouts. When scouting I checked, who was doing spawns and how many people. I also did a thorough scout of the gates. I never saw more then 10 people in all Felucca. So going to LA would be a waste of time. If you can show us that PvP exist on LA, we will come and visit. As it stands, LA is a ghost town, compared to Sonoma or Pacific. Those are the two most active shards right now. So the claim FL only goes to small shard, is completely wrong. We are on the two most active PvP shards on th west coast. During our scouting, LA was dead! Sonoma was the most active PvP shard at the time of our scouting.

G

<blockquote><hr>

FL is more interested in taking over the smallest shards, so they can claim victory over them. How about trying a real challenge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, except that Pac is and always has been the largest PvP shard on the west coast and at the time went to Origin it was being ran by BTH which easily had our numbers or often times out numbered us, and if you want you can do the math on the sonoma alliances vs FL's #s.

Thanks.

I

imported_spiderpig

LA rolled over within a couple days of the beginning of the world tour. Was incredibly boring and a waste of time imo.

R

RoBaTrAsH

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the best part about us being here is that there shall not be anymore 2-5 man despises. When FL came to origin I was in BTH and it went from 3 man despise to 7 man to 10 then noone was allowed to even do despise. I hope the same happens here.

O

OptPrime

<blockquote><hr>

LA rolled over within a couple days of the beginning of the world tour. Was incredibly boring and a waste of time imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, for the first week the sheer number was way too much for a shard already at war.. Once XTC, VAMP and XXX allied, they almost had as much as FL, and FL got beaten pretty badly.

As for your "reminder" i encourage those who havent seen to go look at it.. You see about 1-3 fights won by fl.. and the rest are pose shots at spawns during nonraided times.. congrats!! I see more skeleton corpses then Lake Austin people. Even though you recruited 25% of the active players on LA you still lost.

If i had the free time like Athene always has had, i could make a flash making it look like 1 Character destroyed an entire shard.

You FL can go onto parading how wonderful you are... we'll continue our strangle on Lake Austin... where we've been unattested for quite some time, because Guilds like you and BTH and well every guild whos ever come to our shard has left with tail between legs. We're still here.

Hope to see you again... but im sure if you come you'll bring 9th string characters and thats why you'll lose.

Start thinking of excuses now.. just incase you leave a absent shard like Origin. We've been waiting for someone to fight for a while.. it may give us a reason to actually log on.. to make a fool of your zerg.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No, for the first week the sheer number was way too much for a shard already at war.. Once XTC, VAMP and XXX allied, they almost had as much as FL, and FL got beaten pretty badly.

As for your "reminder" i encourage those who havent seen to go look at it.. You see about 1-3 fights won by fl.. and the rest are pose shots at spawns during nonraided times.. congrats!! I see more skeleton corpses then Lake Austin people. Even though you recruited 25% of the active players on LA you still lost.

If i had the free time like Athene always has had, i could make a flash making it look like 1 Character destroyed an entire shard.

You FL can go onto parading how wonderful you are... we'll continue our strangle on Lake Austin... where we've been unattested for quite some time, because Guilds like you and BTH and well every guild whos ever come to our shard has left with tail between legs. We're still here.

Hope to see you again... but im sure if you come you'll bring 9th string characters and thats why you'll lose.

Start thinking of excuses now.. just incase you leave a absent shard like Origin. We've been waiting for someone to fight for a while.. it may give us a reason to actually log on.. to make a fool of your zerg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an interesting thought... How about accepting the fact that they felt Sonoma was a more suitable shard to come to seeing as how we've had multiple straight weeks of increased fighting other than gate areas so they came here... With that said why don't u bring urselves over to Sonoma to prove how badass u guys are...

O

OptPrime

<blockquote><hr>

Here's an interesting thought... How about accepting the fact that they felt Sonoma was a more suitable shard to come to seeing as how we've had multiple straight weeks of increased fighting other than gate areas so they came here... With that said why don't u bring urselves over to Sonoma to prove how badass u guys are...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we've been here before they even arrived.. And maybe we've been destroying you when we are online. Hmm? Yes i think so!

O

OptPrime

Maybe we've been here (KoK) before they (FL) even arrived.. And maybe we've (KoK) been destroying you (Sonoma Guilds) when we are online. Hmm? Yes i think so!

Does that help you understand it, or shall I have to break it down further?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe we've been here (KoK) before they (FL) even arrived.. And maybe we've (KoK) been destroying you (Sonoma Guilds) when we are online. Hmm? Yes i think so!

Does that help you understand it, or shall I have to break it down further?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO... I'm interested in knowing one time when KoK "destroyed" Waka??? Proof??? Last I saw KoK was out front of Destard and we laid the landscape with ur bodies multiple times... But I guess that constitutes as KoK "destroying" us...

G

"How about trying a real challenge? "

You refering to LA? what a joke. We went there, they fled until we left.

O

OptPrime

Although I havent had as much time as I'd like to be in game, everytime I've been online we've destroyed everyone around us. Waka is usually on blues straight forward guardzone to the north, gatezone to the south or serverline to the south east.

O

OptPrime

<blockquote><hr>

"How about trying a real challenge? "

You refering to LA? what a joke. We went there, they fled until we left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Athene, for someone who has never actually been a good pvper, you are allowed to call anything a joke? You can hide behind your lies about your victory all you want, anyone who was there knows how talentless FL is/was and how after the first week and a half or so, FL was on its rapid decline of winning battles. Even with your alliance and 2-3:1 odds. Your guild is strictly choke point.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LA is just going to have to wait until we pick our 4th shard some day and when that day comes put up a better showing then Baja and Napa.

Until then, we left LA out of boredom and moved on to the toughest PvP shard at the time, GL which was A. In the wrong time zone and B. Being ran by two large zergs already, BC and DA.

Thanks

A

Avril/McNasty

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT great lakes = worst pvp shard in uo history.

M

Madchild

Yeah, except that Pac is and always has been the largest PvP shard on the west coast and at the time went to Origin it was being ran by BTH which easily had our numbers or often times out numbered us, and if you want you can do the math on the sonoma alliances vs FL's #s.

Thanks.

i like this post it shows how you think and how you work

your claim to fame here is that its you VS sonoma when in fact its no you VS sonoma , trin told me to basicly shut up in another thread cuz i tried to say why waka does what they do , trin was right im not waka so i wont try any more ill say it like i see's it .

FL poped 2 harrys 1 st harry it was not FL VS 2 sonoma alliances it was each for their own waka fought ya cop,moo,mofo fought ya and we fought each other at the first one honestly waka killed me more then you guys did.

2nd harry should show you just how wrong you are in the FL VS sonoma theory if your theory was right we all would have worked together . instead one group went and poped a spawn .

its no FL vs sonoma its FL vs 5 to 10 smaller groups that cant get a long FL knew it and are using it they came to a smaller shard that as i can see it has been at its own throat for years this shard is packed with highly skilled players all on different sides and if they got a long FL would have one hell of a hard time but as it stands FL just needs the 50 they have here they roll one group and move on to the next small group every guild here has the same rule as FL DO NOT HELP the enemy and every guild here sees the others as enemy .

therefore FL welcome to the party you wont see many guild vs guild fights your gonna see a lot of 3 and 4 way battles .

D

Dread Raven

What battles? The shard laid down and never got back up. Several weeks before FL left, they did multiple harrowers, no one showed up. They chained despise every nights 6pm until 2 am, no one showed up. They went looking for you at the gate every night arriving 6pm and not leaving until after 2am. When FL arrived at the gate everyone left. So your memories of FL on LA are delusional at best. I was a member of XXX and CD , ask Kiss. The shard crawled into a hole and did not come out until after FL left. Let make a suggestion to you. if you want a piece of FL, build up your PvP community. Show us there are more then 10 PvPers on all of Lake Austin. And we might come. But keep this in mind, if LA is such an awesome place to PvP, then why did you (KOK) come over to Sonoma?

G

Heres the real question, if LA was so big and bad and sonoma was so poors, why did LA come to sonoma as a 2ndary shard and not to Pac the real PvP shard on the west coast? hmmm?

Oh that's right...

D

Dread Raven

Some of them did, they joined FOO and shortly left after getting spanked, deserting FOO.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some of them did, they joined FOO and shortly left after getting spanked, deserting FOO.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCUSEEEEEE ME
uhhhh who joined foo? and left after desserting them?

Let me restate, originally chad and i went to sonoma for factions.
vamp followed our footssteps

LA pvp is not very active right now, but we will dominate FL anyday anytime.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCUSEEEEEE ME

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's why KoK allied with COP etc the other night, lolerskates.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCUSEEEEEE ME

[/ QUOTE ]

U came to Sonoma for factions??? Get the heck outta here... There's only one shard that actively does factions still... Atlantic... Sonoma factions died long ago...

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCUSEEEEEE ME

[/ QUOTE ]

U came to Sonoma for factions??? Get the heck outta here... There's only one shard that actively does factions still... Atlantic... Sonoma factions died long ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL not 5 people on atlantic do factions bud. Yes sonoma had quite a few faction players when we x-fered though. (15 points in 3 days legit kills) thats how much better i am than any of you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL not 5 people on atlantic do factions bud. Yes sonoma had quite a few faction players when we x-fered though. (15 points in 3 days legit kills) thats how much better i am than any of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was checking the list almost daily when factions went active for all of a month... you weren't anywhere on the list that I can remember. The only people over 10+ kills were people I know pretty well. If you HAPPENED to get 15 points it was probly on that noob thief guild that just ran around on stealth chars. Congrats to you, if you breathe on them hard they die.

A

Avril/McNasty

Only person who was higher than me was One, by like a couple points. (killed him and took some from him lol bad tamers)

K

Kissey

90% of the Original Vamp quit playing on LA while FL was there...I remember having some say just to go do other things besides fight FL. XTC/XXX were small guilds with less than 15-20 players on at any given time. Most are now in other guilds on other shards or playing free shards.

I have some good friends in Vamp still, but in all honesty LA is a shard that does not have much on pvp. To many of the original Vamp quit the game when FL went to Lake Austin giving reasons that noone can really say. DSR and their stealth archer crew isnt even worth mentioning.

I could name off those who are worth mentioning but I believe they know who they are without having to name them.

G

Kiss
your not worth mentioning
do you even know how to pvp without a horde behind you?

K

Kissey

I must be worth something as you seem to know who I am...Who might you be that seems to be so worried about my horde?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCUSEEEEEE ME

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you stupid sir. atl factions are dead. the real faction shard is GL and at the time WAKA COP and other guidls were in factions. get ur facts straight

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCUSEEEEEE ME

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you stupid sir. atl factions are dead. the real faction shard is GL and at the time WAKA COP and other guidls were in factions. get ur facts straight

[/ QUOTE ]

Please allow me to guess ur next response... U were single handedly responsible for Sonoma factions going back into hibernation correct???

Pop ur fat head kiddo, and before u call anyone else stupid please give us all a post that isn't as childish as 90% of ur other posts. Kthxdrivethru

K

Kissey

Who are you since your such a uber PVP'r? I never claimed to be a elite pvp'r but I am part of FL and am a supportive part of our Guild. Who are you a part of?

B

BeerManVI

<blockquote><hr>

Who are you since your such a uber PVP'r? I never claimed to be a elite pvp'r but I am part of FL and am a supportive part of our Guild. Who are you a part of?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Kiss. Being Modest today i see. Claiming your not the best pvper in FL when we both know you are.

K

Kissey

Hi Beer!!!! Send my love to Kimmy! I miss playing with ya all and hope someday you decide to come visit &amp; play with us again on ANY shard!!!