• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FL DOES HARROWER ON SONOMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrustMeInc

How many FL does it take to do a Harrower?

Answer:

I counted about 30 just in this picture lol.

32 Scrolls max on a Harrower.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I seem to remember you all having the numbers for a while and the point is not how many people we have but how many harrowers you will fail to do from here on out.....

W

Warlock\P/

i hope you FL prevents cop from doing every single spawn

the fact youre crying about numbers TMI is just hilarious

the zerg is getting out zerged, deal with it

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is the best thing that could of happened on sonoma. We all know the PvP has been dead for years here.

R

RoBaTrAsH

<blockquote><hr>

How many FL does it take to do a Harrower?

I counted about 30 just in this picture lol.

32 Scrolls max on a Harrower.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI there was 50 give or take

R

RoBaTrAsH

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Day one on sonoma as FL. LMFAO tell me the crying hasnt started yet we've just unleashed the monster. wait until EVERYONE gets on.

M

Madchild

its been said abt cop moo and mofo that with our numbers skill aint needed well sirs we feild 20 max on a damn good day, fl on a slow day feilds 50 tell me at that number is there any skill ? like us or not we are the only ones that put up any type of fight for these FL harrys thats right FL did more then one .

oh and with 50 ppl how do you divide up 32 scrolls ? is that why ya did 2?

G

1. We don't do spawns or harrowers for the scrolls, how we divide the value of said items in immaterial.

2. We had six billion players online tonight, OMFG we had like 234324 people in vent. Seriously, don't ever cry numbers to us because we don't care.

3. You do not have skill, FL does not care about how many people we or you have online, if we find you, we will raid you.

4. 3 Shards are now under FL control, Napa, Baja and Lake Austin Remain free for the time being.

King Deathclaw

-Hate the Game

K

Kissey

Sorry FL did 2 Harrowers tonite on Sonoma &amp; 1 on Pacific...

These were from the second harrower in Terre Keep....I spaced out taking the first harrower screenshots in Deceit,,,but it went just as smooth.,,,figured you would not care to see the Pacific harrower we completed in Covetous. I guess you can say we did a few events on shards FL now presides over.

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is the best thing that could of happened on sonoma. We all know the PvP has been dead for years here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its ironic you say that when reviving pvp on this shard would have been as simple as breaking up your alliance some time ago. The "if you cant beat them zerg them" mentality is the only thing alive now; this isnt pvp. This game was never designed or meant to be 50v50. If it was aoe would splash; people wouldn't race to choke points every time an enemy guilds name popped up in the corner of the screen.

Alot of uo guilds remind me of agent smith in the matrix. When they don't succeed the obvious answer to them is more. It is a quick easy fix. It will always be easier to get more than get better. It's been a slow degneration and it is a slippery slope. It's really makes me sad to think about it. Almost like meeting an old friend for lunch you haven't seen in years and realizing you don't recognize him anymore.

J

jennypitt

I have no idea how a 50 v 50 fight can be fun! I guess the Player vs Player has turned into a skillful game of who can hold the wither key.

P.S. Hi 2 dubar and Joo.. I miss you guys.

I'm at school, my computer finally died.. Hopefull I can get into MIRC soon, but I have to wait for the Nerd to make his way over to fix my P-O-S computer.

Well, I gotta to go before someone sees me posting on a gaming Board.

M

Madchild

frankly i dont care eather .

that said srry i forgot the point system silly me those scrolls were most likly put into the guild fund and sold to members for guild price or for points if no one needed them ( FL: aint new ya didnt need em) then they were put on to the vender and sold so all can benifit from the gold thru the point system ie selling your points for a guild bought arty if needed .

ya'll r gettin rusty tho rulz use to be followed to the letter, i saw a great number of infractions last night , unless amended since i last delt with em .

as for the first harry stand in shock there was a total of 7 moo mofo n cop there and we kept you to the front of us (down the stairs ) and kept waka behind us for a good amount of time untill we tried a illinformed move ugh we tried to set waka between us it back fired you rushed out and mowed over us n waka with 1000 mount feet .

the 2nd harry i was saddened by waka's show they sat on the out skirts avoiding a fight by running one of the closest spawns . that being said it was a smart move by waka do a spawn get the scrolls while the 2 zergs are fighting FL and cop, mofo and moo are the one ones on shard who will raid waka they knew they where free n clear to do it :p oh and to add you do win by numbers, prolly another reason waka didnt come to the 2nd harry they dont much like a loosing fight and there was no question as to the out come .

umm ok after seeing how big a real zerg is can cop , moo , and mofo have the lable droped off em we do 20 deep max FL has 300 + on one shard and damn close to 200 on another all active thats a true zerg folks .

oh and by the way popin 2 harrys does not mean you run the shard hell we have had to pop em and let em sit for 2 or 3 hours to get a fight .
you guys do not run sonoma yet . hell most of the guilds here will never say cop moo n mofo ran the shard .

jusst like you guys dont truly run pac i still do spawns there i still get my scrolls and oh i works nights all prime time stuff boys n girls .
and whats foo still doing there ? hell they been gone and forgottin from sonoma for ages now.

you guys havin trouble dealing with em ? must we show you ?

D

Dread Raven

The Empire of the Fallen Lords has officially arrived on Sonoma. There has been many questions and rumors over the last month. This post will answer most of them.

Q) Why Sonoma?
A) We voted a year ago on what shards to Colonize, Sonoma was our second choice. Our first choice was Origin, after BTH challenged us to come over.

Q) Why has FL not flown it's tag on Sonoma?
A) FL did not fly it's tag, because we where not all on Sonoma yet. The Empire set a date to officially colonize Sonoma. That date was this Sunday, January 13th.

Q) Why did FL and EE seem to be the same guild?
A) Back in the late summer early fall, FL had sent a half dozen scouts to Sonoma to find out if Sonoma was a sound choice for colonization. While we where scouting the shard, a Harrower was popped in the afternoon. This was about the time that COP and MOO had broken thier alliance. So we started to raid it in destard with the six of us and a couple of guys with new toons that had basic skills. A member of FL logged in and said he had a guild(EE) with 6 people on and wanted to know if they could help. So they guilded are scouts, so area effect spells would not hit us. We took the Harrower and killed it after a 90 minute battle. Once are advanced party arrived they where also guilded EE. But with the excpetion of our scouts, the members of FL did not wear the EE tag. Last night the main body of FL had arrived. We now fly the FL tag.

Q) What is the Difference between Invading Sonoma vs Colonization?
A) The difference is we are here to colonize the shard. When I say colonize, I mean we are here permantly. The members of FL built alternate toons, just like on Origin, to move to Sonoma. The have kept there main character on Pacific and there secondaries on Origin. These are mostly third rate toons, not even scrolled out. They are using there third PvP suits. These toons are here to stay.

Q) How long has FL been here on Sonoma?
A) As I have stated before, are scouts arrived sometime in late Summer/early Fall. The advanced party arrived sometime in November/December and started to infiltrate various guilds on Sonoma, gathering information. The main body arrived this week. We did deny FL being on Sonoma until last night, thats because we officially did not arrive until last night.

Q) Why is FL such a large guild? Why did you bring so many members?
A) The Empire of the Fallen Lords has over 100 active members that play in a month. The amount transferred to Sonoma is maybe less then half those members. The Empire gives each member a choice on if they want to colonize or not. We not only bring a red PvP chracter to Sonoma, some also bring blue ones. We also have several members who brought mules and other assorted support toons.

Q) Will FL be recruting on Sonoma?
A) No at this time.

Q) Does FL have a website?
A) Yes. You can get information about FL on our website.( http://www.fallenlords.net ).

Q) Does FL rez kill?
A) Yes and No. We have only one policy on rez killing. If we rez you, we will not kill you. The exceptions to that rule are, A) If you trash talk, B) you attack any member after being rezzed C),and if your guild arrives and start attacking us. As for rez killing any other time, if we do not rez you, we will kill you!

Q) Does FL return dropped items?
A) In most cases we do. It's the choice of the member who looted the items. Most of the time they do return items. Unfortunately for most guilds here on Sonoma, it will be on a case by case bases. We have lost several items during the last few weeks and certain guilds refused to return those items. It's unfortunate to start out on a shard with people who set the negative standard in advance toward returning items.

Q) How many shards does FL play on?
A) We currently play on three shards, Pacific(home), Origin(colonized), and now Sonoma.

Q) How does FL roll on scrolls?
A) We don't. Members keep what they get. When we designate certain members to kill a champ, all members there, get paid for those scrolls.

Q) Does FL post all there victories?
A) No. We feel that posting pics takes to much time. Many guilds feel that they need to post a victory when they get one, FL is not such a guild. Our policy has been and will continue, that we do not need to post pics of our victories. There will be times some of our members do post pics, but thats thier own individual choice.

The Empire is looking forward to playing on Sonoma. We are delighted with the PvP and general attitude of most PvPers. We hope to see less trash talk and more good comments on both sides of the fence.

The Empire of the Fallen Lords is a large guild. We will not deny we are a zerg guild. We have members from average to incredible PvPers. We will use many different tactics here on Sonoma. We are a raiding guild. So do not expect our members to be hanging out at Brit gate all the time, they won't be. Most members of FL do not gate fight. We will do spawns, to draw a fight.

If you any other questions pertaining to the Empire, please feel free ask. This is an informative post.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

that said srry i forgot the point system silly me those scrolls were most likly put into the guild fund and sold to members for guild price or for points if no one needed them ( FL: aint new ya didnt need em) then they were put on to the vender and sold so all can benifit from the gold thru the point system ie selling your points for a guild bought arty if needed .

ya'll r gettin rusty tho rulz use to be followed to the letter, i saw a great number of infractions last night , unless amended since i last delt with em .

as for the first harry stand in shock there was a total of 7 moo mofo n cop there and we kept you to the front of us (down the stairs ) and kept waka behind us for a good amount of time untill we tried a illinformed move ugh we tried to set waka between us it back fired you rushed out and mowed over us n waka with 1000 mount feet .

the 2nd harry i was saddened by waka's show they sat on the out skirts avoiding a fight by running one of the closest spawns . that being said it was a smart move by waka do a spawn get the scrolls while the 2 zergs are fighting FL and cop, mofo and moo are the one ones on shard who will raid waka they knew they where free n clear to do it :p oh and to add you do win by numbers, prolly another reason waka didnt come to the 2nd harry they dont much like a loosing fight and there was no question as to the out come .

umm ok after seeing how big a real zerg is can cop , moo , and mofo have the lable droped off em we do 20 deep max FL has 300 + on one shard and damn close to 200 on another all active thats a true zerg folks .

oh and by the way popin 2 harrys does not mean you run the shard hell we have had to pop em and let em sit for 2 or 3 hours to get a fight .
you guys do not run sonoma yet . hell most of the guilds here will never say cop moo n mofo ran the shard .

jusst like you guys dont truly run pac i still do spawns there i still get my scrolls and oh i works nights all prime time stuff boys n girls .
and whats foo still doing there ? hell they been gone and forgottin from sonoma for ages now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude speak for urself... U know absolutely nothing about Waka so leave our names out of ur conversation as to why or why we didn't raid...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

PS. Lefty I'm waiting for your ICQ

[/ QUOTE ]

DC, welcome back to Sonoma buddy...

R

RoBaTrAsH

<blockquote><hr>

oh and with 50 ppl how do you divide up 32 scrolls ? is that why ya did 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL is that all you nubs on sonoma think about is scrolls we do the spawns to get a fight or if we need them for new chars. We have a thing called a point system. Do your homework before you post. Here ill help you www.fallenlords.net

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

My old icq# is dead. I tend to get people cranked up in game and I would receive vile icq's from formal allies. I turned it off about a year ago and forgot the pw. I have a new one though, but seldom use it.

I most likely won't be in game till later on in the week.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What rules are those ?

As for the game not meant to have 50 man fights, you clearly weren't playing this game pre AOS, specifically if you knew anything about sonoma you'd know that 50 man fights were common especially during the SAS/BLD war.

Lastly, F00 is basically dead. Thanks for playing.

A

Avril/McNasty

I believe FL chose Sonoma because they knew it was the worst shard in uo history. They are truly scared of Lake Austin and all its glory.

LOLz for life *Chad

G

If FL came to lake austin they would be dominated, LOLz has fended off enemies for years and years and continues to remain strong.

HAIL LOLz.

LOLz 4 life *Vee

G

<blockquote><hr>

If FL came to lake austin they would be dominated, LOLz has fended off enemies for years and years and continues to remain strong.

HAIL LOLz.

LOLz 4 life *Vee

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... except for the part where everyone on LA would stop playing after the 2nd week and we'd have a ghost town like Origin

D

Dread Raven

So you are telling everyone on Sonoma they suck and LA is the most elite PvP shard? I scouted LA multiple times over the last year, it was a ghost town, maybe 10 people to PvP with. Luna was also a ghost town and the vendors where either empty, or had nothing worth buying on them. While on Sonoma, are scouts engaged 20 to 30 people at various battles. Luna on Sonoma is busy place. There are people in and out of the bank all day long. Population wise, Sonoma is far exceeds LA's population. But if you feel you missed out on all the action, we gladly invite you to engage us on one of the three shards we are currently on.

O

OptPrime

That video is hilarious.. It shows nothing that impresses me. I think Chad and Vee said it all up there. LA is just too elite of a shard for "Pacifics Champions" to return.

Ill give you a week of domination on LA.. by then people would have returned to game and shard and FL would be making excuses that they already won and dont need to colonize anything else and hastily transfer with another "Victory".

Just do yourselves a favor, avoid embarassment by being KO'd by "the dead shard"

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

That video is hilarious.. It shows nothing that impresses me. I think Chad and Vee said it all up there. LA is just too elite of a shard for "Pacifics Champions" to return.

Ill give you a week of domination on LA.. by then people would have returned to game and shard and FL would be making excuses that they already won and dont need to colonize anything else and hastily transfer with another "Victory".

Just do yourselves a favor, avoid embarassment by being KO'd by "the dead shard"

[/ QUOTE ]

Tired of hearing it... I'm from Sonoma and I have not once been impressed by any guild that has come out of Lake Austin... So instead of puffing ur chest and making urself look better why don't u bring ur asses over to Sonoma and prove ur as good as ur sorry mouth says u are... If not then open a large bag of stfu and get back to ur own forums... kthxdrivethru...

O

OptPrime

Sonoma is weak pvp. Thats why you all pvp at brit gate.. Serverline reliant. Thanks

G

RTLFC....

Take it to the PvP thread or in game. No more trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.